Posted October 22, 2013
I am disappointed only in the poor reviews written by others. I am a Fraser graduate who is now attending one of the best engineering schools out there. I went through the Fraser Public Schooling system since the first grade, and it was a great school in every aspect. I graduated well prepared for college. The teachers at this school all care about the success of their students, whether they want to believe it or not. I used to doubt Fraser, but know that I have graduated I can see how lucky I really was to get to attend a school that cares so much for there students.

Posted August 25, 2013
The entire district is unprofessional. I agree with the below post. As a community of parents we have raised great kids who are not in a supportive environment. The district has a fabulous public relations team (award winning) who want to keep the advertisements saying they are great to fill the seats of students from neighboring communities (school of choice) because the kids who live in Fraser are choosing to NOT attend and go to a better school elsewhere.

Posted April 17, 2013
This school is managed unprofessionally. The only reason this school does well is because the students are good..not because of the teachers. The Teachers and faculty do not work well with children that have a disabilities or any kind of health management routine. Teachers and staff are unwilling to work with parents on anything. It is there way or high way. There are no teachers plan or syllabus created with the classes. They do not have regular recess hours and suddenly decide when kids go on Recess. There is no routine or structure in this school which is very detrimental to a preschooler learning routine. They will not be prepared for kindergarten from this school. If you are only looking for a babysitter that is close to where you live, then this is right for you. If you are looking for a structured environment - for your kids to learn what it is like to be in school , this is NOT the school for you. If the student has a medial routine, they will not follow though with any care or management of the child's well being. There is NO first aide person on staff.

Fraser High School 3

Posted April 13, 2012
I am a graduating senior of the class of 2012, and I have went to Fraser schools for all of my education. This school--academically-- can be a very great choice; however, it does vary by teacher, as well as the choice of class and a student's effort. The biggest issue I have come across is the lack of consequences or the unfitting consequences given to children who disobey the rules; the issues I have personally been involved with that receive the most unjust punishments include sexual orientation and sexual harassment. This is mostly do to the school's ineffectiveness (even after having been approached several times) to enforce strict policies. The way to solve an issue is to have a parent contact the the child's principle and to have the student write an incident report and turn it into the office. The school rarely will address the issue unless contacted by a parent.

Posted June 09, 2011
Amazing Staff, amazing students and a great facility. Yes you will hear about drugs cause they address it rather than hide it or sweep it under the rug. The staff cares about each student, and the education you recieve prepares you for the future. Great Arts Program that has left others in the dust. New football coach will only help them acheive their goals.

Posted May 16, 2011
I am currently a senior here at Fraser and I enjoy the school. Yes I have heard of the school have "drug problems", however I myself have never once seen drugs, seen anyone using drugs, or been asked to use drugs in my 4 years here. So I believe that the students of the parents that say there is a problem, are choosing to hang out with the people that are involved with drugs. The staff here is wonderful! Everyone is nice, friendly, and helpful. There are so many activities to get involved in and it is super easy to make friends. Our performing arts department is one of the best. We have recently added a Performing Arts Career Academy which is designed to further a students education in the performing arts through any subject that they are passionate about. Or are considering a career in. This school and school district are wonderful and I would reccommend it to anyone.

Posted April 17, 2011
This school has the best of both worlds. It has great academic and after school activities. The students are able to participate in many things from sports to band, flag, and many many other things. The marching band has 225 members and participated in the Thankgiving Day parade in Detroit this year. My daughter is involved in many things and is on the A honor role. This school is a great school for children and for parents also.

Fraser High School 4

Posted April 12, 2010
This High School has to be one of the best schools in the area. Has great teachers, friendly staff, and just about every sport or extra curricular activites you can think of available. Lastly on the last comment about drugs. Every school has some drug use. It is up to the teachers and peers to put pressure on the young men and women who openly use drugs. Drugs kill.

Posted March 10, 2010
I am a sophomore at Fraser High. If you want to send your kid(s) to a school where they will be treated fairly and make friends easily, Fraser is your school. Some of the negative comments on this page say how drug use is a major issue at fraser, it's not as much as it's broadcasted. Every high school is going to have issues with drugs, it's up to the student to make the right choice. Every teacher I've had so far has helped me out a great deal. And I really like going to Fraser.

Posted March 08, 2010
I cant wait until my child leaves the school. The principle is very ineffective, big drug problems,and fights occur daily. I think the people are not getting the quality education that they paying for.

Fraser High School
34270 Garfield Road, Fraser, MI  48026
Last modified Fraser High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fraser High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top