Posted September 28, 2013
A school totally devoted to the education and well being of every student. High Parent/teacher involvment. Academic standards are high but attainable. Very active PTO. It's a smaller school which allows the atmosphere to be very close knit and friendly. Teachers are very accessible and devoted to helping the child.

Posted October 11, 2011
Emerson has truly been a blessing to me and my children. I am truly honored to say that I have 3 remarkable children because of the teacher's who care and the 3 principals that have enriched my children's lives. Each Principal has brought something new to this remarkable school and I am grateful for each one of them. The teachers take the time to get to know the children and that to me speaks volumes. You have to be just as committed as the teachers and they give 110%!!!!

Posted August 31, 2011
This will be our 3rd year at Emerson and we absolutely love it! Thankfully we came to Emerson when Mr. Madeline was principal (his last year before a well-earned retirement!), so we got so see what a well-oiled system looked like. Last years principal was trying to transition back to special education, so he transferred (which is okay with us;). We now welcome Mr. Sam Agiri to our school (who I've heard great things about). The teachers here are great! I love that art and music are still priorities here (one of the main reasons I send my kids here since I'm school of choice and drive quite a distance everyday...it was importanat to me). LOVE IT! I feel like I definately made the right decision picking Fraser schools and Emerson inparticular!

Posted March 10, 2009
I couldn't ask for a better school. Everyone teacher in the building is wonderful. We have only been there for three years and have had nothing but positive experiences. My son loves it there and has already picked who he wants for teachers through sixth grade. Would recommend this school to everyone and anyone,

Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2005
- a former student

Posted July 21, 2005
- a former student
Emerson is a great school. Although I was there only for my year of sixth grade, I was able to accomplish many many things with the help of the staff, counslers, etc. I was able to get help, and get encouraged to do many wonderful things. Through that encouragement we had an excellent class.

Posted January 02, 2005
My review of this school is all positive. I have been going to this school all my life and all my brothers have gone to this school. This past year we had a local school close and part of the students come here. The teachers have dealt tremendously with it. I am very proud of my school. The quality of academic programs is terrific. We have a required music class, art class, gym class, a band class, and many other classes. We have a PTO and we have parent volunteers working in the office and at every school sponsored event.

Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School
32151 Danna Street, Fraser, MI  48026
Last modified Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top