Fraser, MI

Richards Middle School 1

Posted March 23, 2014
Did not meet the standards by which our family was seeking, in an educational institution.

Posted December 16, 2010
I loved this school! I went here for 7th and 8th grade and the teachers were amazing! They teach you all the right stuff and help you out on what you don't understand. The principal has very strong leadership and immediately figures out whatever any problem is. The work is sometimes challenging and you do get a lot of homework! I am in high school right now, but I visit my old teachers from time to time.

Posted May 04, 2010
focused on childrens academic success...school is clean and organized...teachers are involved and committed!

Posted April 30, 2010
Love this school because of all the opportunities and great teachers. No ones perfect but its closer than you could imagine. Im a student thinking of aircraft engineering and im in advanced classes. I think its not all good because i never been to another middle school but it sounds like it beats the others. Nice students and easy to get friends, at least most of the time.

Posted September 16, 2009
Many great facility improvements, good staff

Posted September 10, 2009
I am a new 7th grader at Richards Middle School. I love it there. all of the teachers are very nice and helpful. very clean nice organized respectable school. i would recommend it to anyone looking to go to a good middle school in the Fraser area!

Posted December 08, 2008
The principal Mr. Wood is awesome. I can't say enough about the tolerance of misbehavior. It is quick, well thought through and delt with appropiately. Keep up th great work of keeping parents connected and careing so much. Love, love, love this school. Two enthueastic thumbs up!!!

Posted November 22, 2008
My son just started at Richards this year and I'm impressed! He's learning things about science, computers, English and math that amaze me. The teachers instill a passion for learning. They also keep in constant contact with parents via email or phone calls. I know my son is getting the absoulute best education in all of Macomb County in a safe, welcoming community. I also love the updates to the building -- what a difference.

Posted May 09, 2008
The best school district in all of Michigan! I am very pleased with the education I recieve and hope that i will continue going there until my senior year. Go FRASER!

Posted May 07, 2008
The school is new and looks very nice. There are fights every day. Not verbal fights, fist fights. Some of the teachers are amazing and some of them swear at students.

33500 Garfield Road, Fraser, MI  48026
Last modified Richards Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richards Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top