St John Lutheran School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Small class sizes offer lots of one-on-one attention between students and teachers. Everyone who is at the school, be it administration, parents or students, are there because they want to be, and because they want the very best for the children of St.John's. The dedication of everyone involved in that school is amazing, and it is the hard work of EVERYONE that makes it thrive.

Posted September 07, 2009
I have three children. My oldest now attends OU, but because of the outstanding school program and caring teaching staff she graduated Magna Cum Laude at her High School. My son will be a senior @ LHN and he is doing great. My youngest is still @ St. John's. The curriculum is outstanding and has prepared them very well for High School and beyond. I would highly recommend this school.

St John Lutheran School 1

Posted August 28, 2009
Very dirty school! Teaching ok.....but if u switch over to public school u are very behind!!!

Posted November 06, 2008
An outstanding school! From Preschool through 8th Grade, all children are taught in a loving Christian environment. High standards are set for academics and the children achieve those standards and higher. Additionally, the school takes the MEAP test solely to see how it compares to the other schools in Macomb County. St. John Lutheran School always has the highest scores. Highly recommend!

St John Lutheran School 4

Posted June 26, 2008
We're very pleased with St. John. We have two children and both are very comfortable with the other students and staff members. Our children have not reached the middle school grades yet, but I can say that the staff in the early learning grades is kind, highly skilled and very passionate about their ministry. We're very glad we chose St. John.

Posted June 13, 2008
Anyone who wants their child to get a great education with a Christian Foundation should go here. I had 2 children that went to this school and I wish that they could have stayed. We moved out of state and miss it very much. Nothing compares to the students, teachers or the parents. The students are bright, the teachers are amazing and the parents are caring.

Posted April 28, 2008
Both of my sons attended St. John. There is no comparison, we would highly recommend it to anyone who wants their child to be in a school with highly qualified and very caring teachers. The curriculum was outstanding and prepared them very well for high school. The family atmosphere is a blessing for students, parent, and staff alike. The Christian atmosphere is evident to all. If you live nearby, you need to seriously consider this school.

Posted April 28, 2008
This school is fantastic! My daughter thrives in this Christian atmosphere. She loves her teachers and feels so special when she is invovled in after school program. Everyone at the school knows her and shows her love of Jesus. I feel confident in her positive environment each week. I know when it comes time, my son also will do well at St. John. What a priviledge it is to be a part of this family!

Posted April 28, 2008
We have 3 children that go to St. John. The teaching staff is outstanding. They show a personal interest in each child. They are taught a higher moral standard not only through words but by their actions. Our children are excited to learn about Jesus and his love for us. We are proud when we hear our children evangelize to their friends. This validates our decision in sending our children to St. John. Our children are very proud of there school and show a great enthusiasm for learning!

Posted April 24, 2008
My daughter attended St. John and we were very happy and satisified with the school. She was more than ready for high school and really enjoyed St. John. Teachers are excellent and concern for students is wonderful. School is small and very much like a family. We had previously attended a public school and the difference between the two cannot be compared. I would highly recommend this school.

St John Lutheran School
16339 East 14 Mile Road, Fraser, MI  48026
Last modified St John Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top