Freeland Middle School/High School 4

Posted August 04, 2011
I am very proud to be a Freeland Falcon and sad to be leaving. I highly recommend this school in its achademics as well as its arts.

Posted October 06, 2009
The building is constantly being improved as well as the educational programs. I am happy that Freeland has not cut back too much from its fine arts programs, those are very important and largely successful at FHS. I am please with the teaching staff there as well.

Posted October 05, 2009
My school has dedicated teaching staff, open and hands on learning environment, top athletics program and outstanding community support!

Posted October 05, 2009
What a great place to work and a wonderful community to serve!!! Freeland has oustanding facilities, a caring staff and a great curriculum.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great public school, staff is awesome

Posted March 03, 2006
- a staff
I am a student teacher at Saginaw Valley State University and I had the opportunity to do some student teaching at Freeland Middle School. I was pleasantly surprised at the enthusiasm of the students and the teachers who creatively try to stretch their students imagination. The students were respectful, helpful, hard working and a fun to observe and teach. This is truly an ideal school to have your child attend or even to teach in. Way to go Freeland!

Posted June 14, 2005
I am not a parent but a student. No matter what replacements Freeland has, the teachers are just awesome. They make everything interesting and fun. We have a great new principal. Freeland has a high sports academic, and haves alot of after school activities. Alot of parent involvement, and not a disappointment to many of us.

Posted May 07, 2005

Freeland Middle School/High School 4

Posted July 14, 2004

Posted April 19, 2004
Freeland schools are awesome! Since I am a student, I should know. It's a whole lot better than my old school, and my principle Mr. Cain is an awesome teacher. What would we do without him?

Freeland Middle School/High School
8250 Webster Road, Freeland, MI  48623
Last modified Freeland Middle School/High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freeland Middle School/High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top