St. Dunstan Elementary School 5

Posted June 22, 2007
This school has got such great student to teacher ratio's. My child got such a great year of learning that I intend to send him back so that he can get the best education that is around. They have such a fantastic group of people at this school. A few of the big plus's are thehard classwork that challanges the children, the hands on teaching, and a hot lunch program that involves the kids in the planning and serving of lunches.

St. Dunstan Elementary School 5

Posted May 11, 2007
I couldn't ask for a better place for my child to be. Mrs. Ross does so much with the 8th grade and is very hands on. I think my child has gotten an awesome well rounded education and would not hesitate to refer anyone here!

St. Dunstan Elementary School
1615 Belton St, Garden City, MI  48135
Last modified St. Dunstan Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Dunstan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top