Garden City, MI

Posted August 06, 2013
My grandson goes to United Christian School. He will be entering first grade. He has been there for two years, pre-school & kindergarden. We are very excited to see what he will learn this year. He already can read like a 4th grader, he is doing 3 digit addition, he can write and read in cursive, his moral outlook is awesome. I cannot say enough about the education that he is receivin in this school.

Posted August 06, 2013
The structure and the teachers are fabulous. United Christian School's goal and mission are clear and they live up to it daily.

Posted August 28, 2008
My son has attended United Christian for four years and 2008-2009 will be his 5th year. We are very pleased with the small class size and the caring, loving teachers. My son has done very well academically since his first year there. The school feels like a small, caring community. We love it!

Posted July 10, 2008
I have 7 children, 5 of which attend United Christian School. Last year, the youngest of the five was in Pre-K and the oldest was in the 6th grade. All of my children have attended since Pre-K, and I am incredibly satisfied with the education that they have received. Not only have they gotten a terrific education, but they are taught everything from a Christian perspective, and they know that they are loved by their teachers. The class size is small, but we like it that way, because the kids receive a lot of individual help when they need it. They offer Spanish, Art, Gym, Computers, Music, Instruments, and also Soccer, Basketball and Volleyball as extracurricular sports. I would recommend United Christian School to anyone.

United Christian School
29205 Florence St, Garden City, MI  48135
Last modified United Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
United Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top