Garden City, MI

Memorial Elementary 1-2 Campus 5

Posted March 24, 2014
Memorial is a great school! Principal is in stern and she makes sure everyone does their part. She is always there not MIA. The school always has events and programs going on to keep the kids interested in school. I love the 2nd advance class my daughter is in, the kids in that class have respect, good attention span and they are learning a lot more. The teachers are wonderful. I'm looking forward to my son going next year. You can't put blame fully on the parent, the principal or the teachers for the kids actions but I do believe that how a child does act at home makes a big impact on how they act at school.

Memorial Elementary 1-2 Campus 4

Posted January 03, 2014
We loved our experience at Memorial. The school is best run by Mrs. Pantier, she knows it inside and out. The teachers are wonderful and really care for their children. I have come to love the idea of having the grades condensed into one school, it keeps the teachers on the same page when it comes to curriculum. We have since moved onto Douglas, Farmington, and the middle school and couldn't be happier.

Memorial Elementary 1-2 Campus 1

Posted November 02, 2012
Its sad and dangerous for all the 6 yrs old in this school, that the principal of this school is not capable of handling safety situations properly. She doesnt take full responsibility for ALL the kids in this school " because there are 460 students in the school, and she cant make sure that everyone of them is properly taken care of"- she said. HORRIBLE!

Memorial Elementary 1-2 Campus
30001 Marquette Street, Garden City, MI  48135
Last modified Memorial Elementary 1-2 Campus is a Public school that serves grades 1-2
Memorial Elementary 1-2 Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top