Garden City, MI

Douglas Elementary 3-4 Campus 5

Posted September 03, 2014
I am a parent to a 4th grader at Douglas, and she is in the HAP (Honors Accelerated Program)! I absolutely love her teacher, and the staff here. I feel that the teachers, principal (Mr. B), and staff have always treated myself and my child with respect. Before starting at Douglas last year I almost enrolled her into Tipton Acadamy because I was hearing how great it was, sov happy I did not and stayed with GCPS. My girlfriend took her kids out of GCPS, and her kids have told me about bullying and to much busy work, etc.. Douglas offers many great field trips, and extras like a sewing class, spanish, japanese, technology, and band/choir (recorders, and concerts). Overall my daughters enthusiam for school has been great here at Douglas 3-4 campus!!!

Douglas Elementary 3-4 Campus 5

Posted July 30, 2014
School has come a long way in a short time. My daughter is in advised classes to challenge her more. This will give kids better chance at high education.

Douglas Elementary 3-4 Campus 4

Posted May 08, 2014
Douglas and it's teachers are amazing. Not once has my child been left behind. In fact, last year was a hard year for her and her teacher encouraged her to join a summer program to boost her confidence and academics. This year, she is on the NEHS!! I have only had issues with the lunch staff but they do not work for the school directly. Douglas often has after school programs and the bussing system is wonderful to rely on. I do wish the lunches were healthier and better tasting. Garden City is a city and school system to be proud of.

Douglas Elementary 3-4 Campus 1

Posted September 07, 2011
the principal does not listen to anyone but her friends that work there or a parent that work's there,everybody else is just out of luck and you just can not wait until your child is out of that school!!!!!!!!! Menendez

Douglas Elementary 3-4 Campus
6400 Hartel Street, Garden City, MI  48135
Last modified Douglas Elementary 3-4 Campus is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Douglas Elementary 3-4 Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top