Genesee Township, MI

Posted October 13, 2010
Genesee is a small school filled with great students, teachers and parents! A great school filled with lots of spirit and pride..everyone knows everybody!

Genesee High School 1

Posted September 19, 2009
I dont feel that the teachers or the principals are really there for our children. Our kids should beable to go to them with a problem and they cant.

Genesee High School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school has some of the best community support I have ever seen!

Posted July 11, 2009
I am very proud to be a teacher at Genesee High School. My own children have graduated from here and I believe in this district and its emphasis on educating the whole student. This staff is dedicated to its student population here at Genesee. We are more than a school district; we are a family.

Posted March 06, 2009
Great school! Everone on the staff worked together to help my son overcome problems that were not dealt with in his previous district. He is now a US Marine and has some great goals for the future.

Genesee High School 2

Posted August 13, 2008
Being a former student, This school would br great for anyone who likes to be in a close-knit community, Many fights, and adminitration that simply, does not care. However, there are some really great teachers. Purves,Drier, Brown, Weldon,Wilcox, and a few other really can help you in preparing for a future. The principle certainly brings down the school in many ways There are many repairs that need to be done to the school and some prioritizing needs to be done.

Genesee High School 5

Posted February 19, 2008
Small with caring staff ... how a school should be ... close and personal

Genesee High School 4

Posted October 25, 2007
I used to be a student and i thought on a regular Basis that teacher took there time and even extra time if needed to ensure that all students were fully informed. To me the 3 best teachers that always made me feel important and wel educated were, Mrs.Purves,Mr Armbrust,and Mr. Ribant.

Genesee High School 5

Posted December 13, 2006
Genesee Schools are a great place for students to grow and learn, in relationships and academically. Most of the coaches at Genesee are great role models. Some may be tough on the kids, but it is for their own good. Unfortunately, some parents don't see that players need structure and discipline. One improvement that Genesee needs is for more parental encouragement toward the students and teachers, coaches, or whoever. Genesee has a great mixture of teachers. There are older more experienced ones and younger ones. They all have unique ways to teach, which is great for those who are preparing for college, or the work force, because we all know that not every boss or professor wants work done the same.

Genesee High School 3

Posted November 29, 2006
I absolutely would not recommend this school, until we get a new principal that is! : )

7347 North Genesee Road, Genesee Township, MI  48437
Last modified Genesee High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Genesee High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top