Posted February 15, 2014
i love it becuse the teachers are nice and the princible always knows your name

Posted August 05, 2013
Nothing but the best from this school. They have helped my ADHD son in so many ways. Amazing staff and teachers!!!! Go Eagles!!!!!

Posted October 14, 2009
4.5 stars! Communication home could be better, requirements should be noted in planners daily, but other than that, I'm very pleased with this school. My daughter loves her teacher, Mrs Fox (Miss Semeyn) and the office staff is very friendly and help with whatever questions you may have.

Posted July 18, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009
I wish I could offer 4.5 stars. My daughter and her friends all are meeting their potential at McGrath. Teachers, principal and other staff are all involved. They all know my child's name. Extracurricular activities are great, and always worthwhile. Communication home can be a little slow, occasionally, but with more parent involvement this could easily improve.

Posted March 31, 2009
I was surprised to read anything negative about this school. I've had three kids go through McGrath, and each of them have had a wonderful experience. They've shared some teachers, but my kids individual needs have usually been met with patience, kindness, and professionalism. If I had a fourth child, I'd send them here too!

Mcgrath Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2008
I think this school is wonderful. I have a special needs child, and the staff have done amazingly well at meeting her needs. Especially her classroom teacher. Truly a great job. The teacher has had the whole class for two years in a 'looping' situation that has made the transition from fourth to fifith grade a smooth one for my daughter who does not handle change well. I cannot say enough good things about this staff and how much the care and do for the students.

Posted May 12, 2005

Posted April 18, 2005
I have been very pleased with this school. We have been so lucky every year to have such wonderful teachers! I especially would want to mention Ms Semeyn and Mr Howd! If you are looking for a school where the teachers and the office staff actually care about your child you will be very happy with McGrath.

Posted November 18, 2004

Mcgrath Elementary School
5288 Todd Street, Grand Blanc, MI  48439
Last modified Mcgrath Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcgrath Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top