K-5 & Ungraded
Grand Blanc, MI

Posted August 22, 2013
I have two children that went to Reid from Kg to 5 th grade and we could not be more pleased with this school. Loved the teachers and the rest of the staff. We are going to miss being part of the Reid Family because that is what it felt like, a Family. We have very fond memories of the kids's projects and Field trips and Music Recitals and Halloween Parade and Walk-a- thons. Both my children are advanced learners and I found teachers willing to put in extra work to challenge them. I have nothing bad to say about this school. Loved the whole experience!!

Posted July 21, 2011
Reid Elementary is a great school. My children have attended for 3 years and we have been impressed. Not only the activities they coordinate throughout the year, but the kindness and concern they seem to have for the students. We are sorry to have to leave this year and will miss Reid!

Reid Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2010

Reid Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Reid has the best teachers, support staff, students, and parents around! :)

Reid Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Reid Elementary is a great school. The teachers and staff always put the students first. They are kind and caring. Helping students become successful learners is their main goal and they work very hard to see that every student perform to their full potential.

Posted January 12, 2007
I think Reid is a wonderful school. All of the staff does very well with the children and helping them reach their goals. I believe they go out of their way to make sure that all the children are being helped. The parent involvement is very high. Which is great! I wish there was a better music dept. More talent shows, concerts, etc.

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted August 22, 2005

Reid Elementary School
2103 East Reid Rd, Grand Blanc, MI  48439
Last modified Reid Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reid Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top