Posted March 25, 2014
My son Love`s Holy Family School. The Staff is great as well as the princial. It`s not just a school it`s a Family. You can see that the Teacher care about there children and teaching them.

Posted September 19, 2013
Holy Family is a school with a learning environment rooted in the Catholic faith. All that we accomplish is driven by our faith in God. Religion is not a class here, it is a way of life. Students and staff treat each other with kindness and respect. Holy Family teaches to the whole child by meeting their spiritual, physical, social and academic needs.

Holy Family School 1

Posted September 09, 2012
No happy at all with this school. Bullying is getting out of control. The new principal I feel does NOTHING to control the bullying at ALL! I feel like the school is starting to care more about money and status instead of a faith and education. I have wanted a catholic education for my kids and had them attend for a combined 15yrs between all 4 of my children and I finally pulled my oldest to go to public schools for a better environment. So happy I did I switched the rest of my kids over and they are happy as can be. I hated seeing them leave a faith based education but when your kids cry for being picked on its not the right school! In our time their we have witnessed many amazing families depart for bullying and its very sad to see.

Holy Family School 1

Posted December 06, 2011
I do not recommend this school. I am dissatisfied. Bulling starts as early as k. They call them selves safe! If there school goes on lockdown there is no getting ahold of the parents by automatic phonce call e-mail or nothing. And if you do find out about it all they say is "we can not tell you anything".

Posted March 24, 2010
My youngest child is a first grader at Holy Family and she loves it! Her teachers (Arnes and Hearns) could not be any better. They are patient and adjust the lesson to the student. Unfortunately we are moving out of state in June and I am really finding it difficult to find a school like this one. My son attended public school and he is amazed at the level of difficulty here compared to when he attended elementary. I have not noticed any bullies or inappropriate behavior by the students....they are honestly well behaved kids. They have a very organized pick up and drop off routine if you live outside the Grand Blanc school district. There is a new principal this year and I am unable to provide feedback so far....except I noticed some new requirements for parents regarding fundraising and church participation. I do not agree with them.

Posted February 05, 2009
Im a formar student at Holy Family and the school is just great. I miss it a lot. They teach and prepare you so much for your upcoming years of being in the real world.I would definatly recommend anyone who is looking at this to send their child to Holy Family. Trust me you wont regret it.

Posted November 01, 2005
Holy Family has been the only school my daughter has attended. The teachers go out of their way to ensure the education of the children is the top priority. The children learn scholastically as well as grow in the catholic faith. The difference in my child after 8 years has been awesome. The support of the entire staff has been overwhelming since the day she started. The parents are involved in the school and are welcomed into the buliding at all times.I do not believe she could had gotten a better education anywhere and highly recommend this school.

Posted January 05, 2005
It is my little girl first year at school and it was dificult for me to decide where to send her. Holy family has been a wonderful experiencie not only for her but for the whole family and now that we may need to move out of state I'm afraid I'm not going to be happy with any other school.

Posted August 24, 2003
- a former student
I attended this school as a youngster and loved every minute I spent there. After having children, I insisted that we have them attend Holy Family too. I'm happy to say the only thing that has changed since I attended, is the size of the school itself...not the class size. Hands down this is the best education I've seen available in my area. Thank You Holy Family staff.

Posted August 10, 2003
Excellent, teaching staff. Small class size offers teachers an oppertunity to have a lot of one to one time with their students.

Holy Family School