PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I honestly have nothing good to say about this school. It is a pathetic excuse for a Catholic education. The principal is nothing but a bully. Who is more focused on herself and how wonderful she is rather than creating a welcoming, Catholic environment. My son started in Kindergarten this past September. And by the first week of October, we knew we made a terrible mistake. He was upset every day going to school and coming home from school. No five year old should have that kind of school experience. He is now attending a public school, is receiving a BETTER education and LOVES everyday. We could not be happier. Shame on you Holy Family. You do not set a good example for Catholic school standards.

My son Love`s Holy Family School. The Staff is great as well as the princial. It`s not just a school it`s a Family. You can see that the Teacher care about there children and teaching them.

Holy Family is a school with a learning environment rooted in the Catholic faith. All that we accomplish is driven by our faith in God. Religion is not a class here, it is a way of life. Students and staff treat each other with kindness and respect. Holy Family teaches to the whole child by meeting their spiritual, physical, social and academic needs.

No happy at all with this school. Bullying is getting out of control. The new principal I feel does NOTHING to control the bullying at ALL! I feel like the school is starting to care more about money and status instead of a faith and education. I have wanted a catholic education for my kids and had them attend for a combined 15yrs between all 4 of my children and I finally pulled my oldest to go to public schools for a better environment. So happy I did I switched the rest of my kids over and they are happy as can be. I hated seeing them leave a faith based education but when your kids cry for being picked on its not the right school! In our time their we have witnessed many amazing families depart for bullying and its very sad to see.

I do not recommend this school. I am dissatisfied. Bulling starts as early as k. They call them selves safe! If there school goes on lockdown there is no getting ahold of the parents by automatic phonce call e-mail or nothing. And if you do find out about it all they say is "we can not tell you anything".

Teacher quality is outstanding! Class sizes are perfect. Love that they want parents involved though too! I have 2 in the school and my 3rd is starting this year. I wouldnt want it any other way. I have had great interactions with everyone there and have not been upset by how they run at all. Only downside is cost and no playground :(

My youngest child is a first grader at Holy Family and she loves it! Her teachers (Arnes and Hearns) could not be any better. They are patient and adjust the lesson to the student. Unfortunately we are moving out of state in June and I am really finding it difficult to find a school like this one. My son attended public school and he is amazed at the level of difficulty here compared to when he attended elementary. I have not noticed any bullies or inappropriate behavior by the students....they are honestly well behaved kids. They have a very organized pick up and drop off routine if you live outside the Grand Blanc school district. There is a new principal this year and I am unable to provide feedback so far....except I noticed some new requirements for parents regarding fundraising and church participation. I do not agree with them.

Im a formar student at Holy Family and the school is just great. I miss it a lot. They teach and prepare you so much for your upcoming years of being in the real world.I would definatly recommend anyone who is looking at this to send their child to Holy Family. Trust me you wont regret it.

Last modified Holy Family School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8