Grand Ledge, MI

Posted October 29, 2008
i went to school at sawdon grades 9-12 and i will say it is 100% better than the new high school. the staff at sawdon cares and will make sure you dont get left behind..thanks to sawdon i made it and on good terms

Posted October 24, 2008

Posted March 24, 2004
- a former student
This school changed my life, before I started going to sawdon I did not really care about anything or anyone but once I started they impacted me on the first day. This school has great one on one classes as well as a staff that the students can and do call friends as well as teachers. The principal and great office staff are some of thee most caring individuals that I have ever had the chance to meet. This school is my family and one of my great inspirations to succeed.

Sawdon High School