C.W. Neff Early Childhood And Kindergarten Center 5

Posted January 10, 2013
Wonderfully organized, great principle and staff. Their love of children and education shows! Love how it is all kindergarten and all the teachers are able to coordinate in curriculum and even apparel at times!

C.W. Neff Early Childhood And Kindergarten Center 1

Posted March 13, 2012
Big change in my son, teachers would say they wanted parent involvement but they didn't, my husband and I were always there and took our son out of Neff within the first month worst school ever. Did not help my son at all thanks for nothing.

C.W. Neff Early Childhood And Kindergarten Center
950 Jenne Street, Grand Ledge, MI  48837
Last modified C.W. Neff Early Childhood And Kindergarten Center is a Public school that serves grade K
C.W. Neff Early Childhood And Kindergarten Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top