Grand Rapids, MI

Brookside School 1

Posted September 30, 2009

Brookside School 1

Posted October 29, 2008
i thought Brookside was one of the better schools, but after two years of poor control over students my vies changed. My child misbehaves like any other child, so I am just like any other parent that has zero tolerance for such behavior.The school has hidden bias' towards students that has been into mischief. If they create a better plan then maybe it will be conductive to the learning process.

Brookside School 5

Posted March 09, 2005
- a former student
Brookside was a very educational school. I attended there K-6. Now I am a freshmen. i think Brookside is a good school because you get the opprtunity not just to learn but to also do hands on activities with what you are learning. Parent involvement is low right now but when I was there it was very high. Alot of parents not only came to see about their child but to volunteer in different classrooms and working with other children. Brookside will always be a home to me because we were very close and also knew each other (including the teachers) like the back of our hands. So if you have a child at Brookside please get involved as much as you can.

Brookside School
2505 Madison Avenue Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49507
Last modified Brookside School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookside School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top