Bad
Good

Knapp Charter's moral focus and student expectations are what sets it apart from other schools. The teachers are accountable, responsive and committed. The principal runs a very tight ship. I highly recommend Knapp despite living in a good public school district.

Our kids love this school. We couldn't be happier with their experience there. The teachers are very involved and care about our kids.

I have two boys that attend Knapp Charter...both are struggling very much............all the teachers are beautiful and everyone is young and seems to have endless energy. I chose Knapp even though I have a Public school in my backyard, I am regretting this decision today

We are going into our 4th year at KCA and have loved it. The teachers are great. You can tell They their students' best interests in mind. They have a wonderful principal providing a great Example of leadership to his students. The academics are outstanding and the children are Challenged to do their best and set goals to increase their test scores. Last year we bought a house in another Blue Ribbon school district but chose to keep our children at Knapp Because we are so pleased with the school.

I have 2 children who attend this school and over the past 4 years we've been extremely happy with the staff, and the academics. I would recommend this school to everyone! I cannot say enough about the teachers, the office staff, even the principal. We've been thoroughly impressed.

The school and staff go beyond the norms and make a difference in each child. They realize it takes team work from the entire community including asking parents to get involved. My child has an IEP and there are no fewer than 5 people at the meetings advocating for the needs, identifying the strengths of this child. I love this school. The office staff Lyn and Julie go above and beyond. Mr. Turcott cares about each student and knows them by name. Bigger schools will never be able to give you that!

Academically this school is great but the staff is very rude, inconsiderate, and discriminative. After two years of being here I'm so disappointed because I really wanted this school to work out.

I do not know where you get your information from because my daughter has 29 students in her class. Which is too many to get an effect education.

Knapp is a vibrant and wonderfully diverse school with excellent leadeship and academic achievement.

I've been going to this school for 9 years and have realized that once you get into the middle school everyone splits into cliques, if you're not a perfectionist, 'hot', or thin then you might be in a whole heap of trouble. The teachers are very young (in their 20's) and refer to themselves as 'old'?! They often act like teenagers, and are impatient at times but they can build up a great relationship with their students. :)

Last modified Knapp Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.