Grand Rapids, MI

Dickinson School 3

Posted August 10, 2010
My children attended dickinson 30 some years ago this was an excellent school back then I would have rated it obove the charts,now I have grandchildren/neices/nephews.that attend dickinsonand these children are NOT disciplined.lower el is great but I will have all of my children out by 3rd grade/the staff turnover is unacceptable,and very confusing to students who do not do well with change.Now the two strong holds in the school have retired and I just don't know whats going to happen. prayerfully it will be good!!!!!!!

Dickinson School 4

Posted October 04, 2009

Dickinson School 2

Posted October 26, 2008
My children attended dickinson for 2.5years. I was very dissatisfied. I have never seen such disorganization between adults.The staff could use a class on organization and teamwork.

Dickinson School 4

Posted January 03, 2007
I love Dickinson. I wouldn't chose any other school for my daughter. The teachers are great and caring and the principal is awesome. They do not accept anything less than the best from the kids.

Dickinson School
448 Dickinson Street Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49507
Last modified Dickinson School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dickinson School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top