Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The principal at this school is absolutely horrible. She is in her first year here and although attendance is up at the school, the academics have gotten worse than ever. Her and her staff are completely inept, disorganized, and flat-out rude and disrespectful. I have pulled my child out of the school and we will be attending private school from now on. The school board should really do more background research on the individuals leading the schools if they want the children to actually learn.

My children attended dickinson 30 some years ago this was an excellent school back then I would have rated it obove the charts,now I have grandchildren/neices/nephews.that attend dickinsonand these children are NOT disciplined.lower el is great but I will have all of my children out by 3rd grade/the staff turnover is unacceptable,and very confusing to students who do not do well with change.Now the two strong holds in the school have retired and I just don't know whats going to happen. prayerfully it will be good!!!!!!!

My children attended dickinson for 2.5years. I was very dissatisfied. I have never seen such disorganization between adults.The staff could use a class on organization and teamwork.

I love Dickinson. I wouldn't chose any other school for my daughter. The teachers are great and caring and the principal is awesome. They do not accept anything less than the best from the kids.

Last modified Dickinson School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.