Grand Rapids, MI

Posted April 13, 2006
I am a parent of two children that attend Henry School and I would not have choose another school for them to attend. The leadership and partnerships that the school have has had a tremendous impact on both the students and parents. Our school has achieved so much during these transition years. I am very proud of the acheivements of the students and the school it's self, most of which Mrs. Ruth Jones deserves credit for.

Posted March 08, 2006
I have sent my children to Henry and to other schools and found Henry is Far more better school the teachers and other staff members know how to keep it togather. I am Proud to send my children to this school. Sincerley S.L.Carr

Posted November 30, 2004
I really commend Mrs. Jones for want she has accomplished through the years with this high-proverty school full of minorities.The warmth and love and security you get from just walking in the door.The teachers really care and are commented to our kids no matter what social-economic background they come from. Its all about teaching, strengthing, and hard love for our kids.We have been oppressed for so many years, this school will go done in history as one the notroious up coming for all minorities and with blessings from the lord our children will succeed straight to the top of the success ladder.Keep it up Mrs. Jones! I thank you, love you and my God always keep you. Truly yours,Ms. Jamila Bell.

Martin Luther King Leadership Academy
645 Logan Street Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49503
Last modified Martin Luther King Leadership Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Luther King Leadership Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top