Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have found with many schools it's becoming more and more about warehousing kids. At Walker I feel they invest in not only the education but who the child grows to be.

Our child attends WCA and it is a wonderful school. Our child loves going to school and enjoys learning, we believe that is because of the great attitudes of the entire staff at WCA. The teachers are awesome, the office staff is amazing, and the principals are the icing on the cake. What other school has their principals directing traffic & greeting their students before & after school? Ours does & we think that makes a huge difference. We are very thankful for WCA...go Wildcats!!

Great teachers, great moral focus without imposing religion -- and they're wonderful at recognizing achievement and challenging my daughter. I love being able to work in the classroom. Headed back for our third year... can't wait!

WALKER CHARTER ACADEMY allows BULLYING, my niece has been bullied for over a year, due to this she has to switch schools. She has hed teeth broken by another little girl and the school did NOT do anything about it. Instead the principle and teachers allowed the bullying to continue. My sister talked to the school staff many times and nobody did anything about it. WALKER CHARTER ACADEMY is not a safe place for kids, my.niece had two concussions and a broken tooth, they did nut do anything about it...

We could not be happier with Walker Charter. It has been a true blessing for our family.

Walker is a great environment for school! I love the teaching staff, so eager to help children learn. The administrative staff is first rate, friendly and helpful and easy-going.

We switched to Walker Charter beginning the 2014 school year with one child going into third grade and one going into Y5's. Wow what a difference! My third grader is finally being challenged academically and loves school after a very frustrating second grade experience elsewhere. My Y5's is having a wonderful year with an unbelievable teacher! All of the staff and teachers have been great during our transition. We cant say enough good things about our experience so far!!

We switched our children from a local catholic school about a year and a half ago. My husband and I were looking for a school to support our dyslexic student that had a strong moral focus and rigorous academics. We have been so pleased with Walker Charter for all of these reasons. The teachers are amazing and take a real interest in our children. The principal is readily available to chat if you have any concerns, which is wonderful. Our children really enjoy school, which was not the case prior to coming to Walker Charter. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

This school places the bar high for academics, morals and extra curricular activities. There's musical, fine art and athletic opportunities for students of all abilities. The teachers excel with providing structure and focus on each individual's academic needs. The principal and deans are quick to communicate and handle any issues- especially bullying. The school is college focused and finds innovative ways to motivate the students. The parents are very involved and communicate via various parent led facebook groups.

My various grandkids have done well over the last 15 years. One reason I wasn't happy with their attending this charter school is because of its total lack of diversity. There are few minority kids, none with obvious handicaps, and they're not set up for special ed. In the real world they will live in this is not helpful to the social side of their education. The kids love/loved Walker Charter and I think they have done well after transferring on to high school.

Last modified Walker Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.