Bad
Good

Kent Hills School 1

Posted February 05, 2015
The Principal is Absolutely Horrible, The Staff is Nice, The Scores are Low Truly have not had A Good Experience at this School at All..This school does not even seen like it gets no Attention and My Children will not be attending Next Year...They need to look for A More Friendly Approachable Principal...

Posted December 02, 2014
The teachers are very supportive! The principal really cares about her school. The interests of the students is her highest concern weather it comes to learning, safely, or having fun. I feel this school is very invested in my children. It also pays to get involved and not only be a part of your child's education, but also really get to know who your kids hang out with every day!!!

Posted October 08, 2013
My daughter's love kent hills, they always talk about the staff and new friends they have made. I feel it was a great decision to let them attend, I can't wait to attend all school activities with my children.

Posted June 01, 2012
I loved this school, went there when I was little and my the 2 years my son attended he loved it. The teachers he had were great and did such a great job with my son. Also, the speech teachers and sensory room are so perfect for my son and wish we had it where we are now (we are military)....Thanks for the wonderful and caring staff and principal.

Kent Hills School

Posted March 11, 2010
I was very happy with this school until this year. Our child is a 3rd grader and this year shares the teacher and classroom with second graders. That means there is less time for the teacher to help my child because she is busy teaching second graders. The only homework that my daughter comes home with everynight is math. I have been getting so frustrated because my child was not understanding how to subract, add, multiply and divide, only to find out it is because the way that we are teaching her is not the way she is being taught. The third graders are doing 'Chicago Math' not the traditional math that we were taught! Homework, while difficult for her to understand, is made even more difficult because we can not help, since this system is not how we were taught.

Posted November 18, 2009
I love this school my liltle girl is an A plus student tankes to Kent Hills

Kent Hills School 4

Posted August 23, 2005
A great school.good diversity.A fun place to grow up at this age.The principals have been great throughout the years, and the teachers are top of the line at what they do.Every year I go back to talk and give envy to about 3 of my teachers who are still there.They really prepare the older ones for the next level.

Posted November 16, 2004
I think this school is great.What I think makes this school great is the 4/5 grade teacher Mr.Mohr and third grade teacher Mrs.Karwowski.But over all that they keep your children prepared for the next grade level and keeps them on track.

Kent Hills School
1445 Emerald Avenue Northeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49505
Last modified Kent Hills School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.