Grand Rapids, MI

Posted April 01, 2014
Others should know this was the best middle school that i have ever went to. They have great school dances great students wonderful teachers. What I always liked was how heartwarming and welcoming Riverside was and how much the art teacher there taught me so much, and now i love to paint all the time always creative doodling everywhere i go i wish i could go back. What they can do to improve is have a celebration for the students each time the hit a high score just a little peace offering and appreciation

Riverside Middle School 4

Posted April 10, 2013
representing my school. its not bad and its not the best but its a school, a normal school . there are some troubled kids but that doesn't stop us from learning alot. we have great teachers and great students. its a great place for people to come. if your child doesnt have alot of friends and you live in the area , i promise your child will have friends here.

Posted March 24, 2012
Great staff. The school has many good programs to support academic success including LOOP, P.A.S.S., PBIS (incentive program), tutoring, etc. Staff are friendly and courteous and are very helpful to students and with parents.

Posted December 22, 2011
Riverside is not a bad school it's some of the kids that attend Riverside that make it hard for the other kids to learn. My daughter is a honor roll student and has been since the two years she has attended Riverside. If parents took out more time with their kids I think every kid would succeed and make good decisions. But it starts at home we have to teach our kids to show respect for everyone. It's not the teachers responsibility to teach our kids respect. The teachers are there to teach the kids what is needed in life to get to the next point of their lives. Parents need to take time out go to the school and see how their kids are progressing in school. Like I said my daughter is a honor roll student. Riverside is what you and your kids make of it.

Riverside Middle School 2

Posted July 17, 2011
There are too many fights and other issues at Riverside. I don't know how kids can learn anything. It is like a dumping ground for troubled kids. Most of the kids are bussed in and a big share of the neighborhood kids do school of choice and go to Knapp Charter or Northview. The child I care for wants out of the school, but we can't get transportation for him. The kid is stuck in a bad school where he is scared of the stuff going on.

Riverside Middle School 1

Posted September 14, 2009

Riverside Middle School 1

Posted July 26, 2009
There are a number of troubled students at this school. Although the teachers are great and try to control what is going on, there are a number of studets who choose to fight, disrupt, not cooperate in any way of form to what is necessary to learn. Unless these students change or are driven from this school the other students will continue to suffer

Riverside Middle School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
Although there are alot of fights at Riverside it is a great school. You will learn so much there. The teachers are fun and the students are great! There are alot of fun field trips like tube sledding, skating, whitecaps. A;so, you have alot of fun dances. I have attended Riverside for 2 years. I hope I still can attend on the last year of midde school!

Riverside Middle School 0

Posted May 03, 2009
This is the best school with the best students. I've attended Riverside for 2 years and i hope to attend this school for my last middle school year. How could this school be rated a 2 out of 10... this school is more like a 10 out of 10!!! I say this truthfully.

Posted September 15, 2008

Riverside Middle School
265 Eleanor Street Northeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49505
Last modified Riverside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top