Grand Rapids, MI

East Kelloggsville School 3

Posted November 24, 2014
I think it would be helpful if we could wait indoors when school is when the weather is bad, like heavy rain, major snow.

East Kelloggsville School 5

Posted September 10, 2013
Both my son and daughter are going to this school and I am very happy with the education they are receiving. They enjoy the teachers and friends at school.

East Kelloggsville School 3

Posted August 28, 2013
this school needs to be brought up to date and hire teachers and a principal that is more caring and will take the time to talk to the parent and act as if they are in a hurry with some parents and then with others stands and talks.

East Kelloggsville School 4

Posted June 15, 2011
My daughter goes to East and we love it. I'm happy with the education she's receiving. I'm happy with what I see when I volunteer in her class.

East Kelloggsville School
4656 Jefferson Ave Se, Grand Rapids, MI  49548
Last modified East Kelloggsville School is a Public school that serves grades K-1
East Kelloggsville School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top