Grand Rapids, MI

Kelloggsville High School 4

Posted February 08, 2014
I attended Kelloggsville from 6th grade Middle School to graduation day as a senior at the High School. It is really a fantastic school. The teachers are all friendly and easy to get along with and talk to. I was very close with a lot of my high school teachers. The environment is great, the school isn't overly big or crowded so it's easy to get to know everyone. I can honestly say that going to this school was like having one big family. I graduated in 2011 and I miss it a lot. I often return still for big games. Being a Rocket made school more interesting and a wonderful learning environment. Keep your grades up and stay involved with sports and activities and you'll love it here! Trust me! Always a great day to be a rocket!(:

Kelloggsville High School 4

Posted June 19, 2012
This school is very welcoming! Theres many races at this school and open to having new students! My kids have attended since elementary school! Teachers help and preparing everbody for graduation! I've attended here as well and it really is a great school.

Posted October 02, 2009
I think the schools are great! My daughter has been attebding since elementary and has just started her first year of high school. Small school, great staff, and super students and athletes that always play their hardest! Go Rockets!!!

Posted September 11, 2009

Kelloggsville High School 1

Posted February 13, 2009

Kelloggsville High School 3

Posted January 13, 2009
As a senior of this school right now, this school has improved. Our band courses are awesome even though i have never been in any of them. Most of the teachers at Kelloggsville really care about their students and since it is a small school there is more time for one on one time if your child needs it!

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted September 17, 2008

Kelloggsville High School 1

Posted August 25, 2007
As a student I dont recommend going to this school the teachers are ok but the students actions are terrible dont send your children here

Kelloggsville High School 2

Posted July 28, 2007

Kelloggsville High School
23 Jean Street Southwest, Grand Rapids, MI  49548
Last modified Kelloggsville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kelloggsville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top