Southeast Kelloggsville School 5

Posted October 08, 2013
Southeast Kelloggsville Elementary is a WONDERFUL School! The Secretary and the Principal are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! The entire Staff from Teachers to Bus Drivers to Cafeteria, are AMAZING!

Southeast Kelloggsville School 4

Posted March 05, 2011
This is my 1st year at Southeast Kelloggsville, I really like that I can talk to the teachers and find out how my child is doing. I would recommend this school to family and friends. I also like that if my child is lacking in a certain area they are quick to get the child help.

Southeast Kelloggsville School 5

Posted April 25, 2009

Southeast Kelloggsville School 1

Posted April 20, 2009

Southeast Kelloggsville School 4

Posted April 05, 2008
Great school, caring teachers.

Southeast Kelloggsville School
240 52nd Street Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49548
Last modified Southeast Kelloggsville School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southeast Kelloggsville School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top