Bad
Good

I went to this school back in the early 70s and loved it. My teacher was mrs Keller.Can anyone tell me where I can get a year book from then?

I love the individual attention my student receives at Townline. We relocated to this area over the summer and I was worried about my child transferring to a non-blue ribbon school. I was especially worried because she was having difficulties with math-facts and was two levels below in reading at the end of the last school year. During the first week of school parent night was held to introduce the 2nd grade curriculum to parents and answer any questions. My daughter's second grade teacher Mrs. DeBoer listened to my concerns and assured me that she would test each student's math and reading before assigning the student to a reading and math group which they call specials. Every child attends a math and reading group so no one feels singled out. Also, the students attend two computer classes a week. I was so excited to hear my student would learn keyboarding this year. After meeting the principal, teachers, and paraprofessionals (all licensed teachers who work part-time in the classroom with the teachers) my worries were calmed. My daughter has been placed in a math group to help her catch-up and gain confidence in her math ability. When she comes home she is excited to share what she has learned in her math group. She is assigned to the accelerated reader group which she loves. I am totally in love with the reading-writing program the school has. I am expecting great things from this school. I will keep you posted.

I sit down with my daughter just about every night asking her how school went and she just can't wait to tell me everything. She's only in kindergarden but the other day she read her first word wuitch was yellow and i was so proud of her! Her techer sent home some home work on a monday witch didn't have to be back until Fri But My daughter just couldn't leave the table and did it all she was so excited i couldn't believe it

i went to this school for elementary and i had a great experience. the staff was great and they made sure everyone was getting what they needed.

Last modified Townline Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.