Bad
Good

This school is terrible. The kids here are bully's and make up lies. My kids hate going to school because of the bully's here. The teachers and staff do nothing about these kids. These kids need to be taken out of this school to make it a good school.

The staff and teachers are great and caring! Our daughter loves going to school there and the staff is the reason. They treat you like family!!

We love North Oakview and I would encourage any parent looking, to check this We have 3 kids at North and I feel like they are getting an excellent education. Kids are academically challenged and their full potential is brought out. The teachers truly care about the students and it's obvious in their teaching. Communication is great, Parental involvement is huge (there is a program geared just for Dads to come in and volunteer), and all in all it is just a great school.

North Oakview is a fabulous school! Great teachers, nice kids, parent involvement. I tried 2 other schools (one a charter) before we came to Northview, and we've been here now for 4 years. I have two very different students and both have been taught to their own styles and individual learning. My oldest is now at Highlands (for 5th grade) and loves it!

I love this school and the district. The kids (and parents) get a well-rounded quality education that is superior to many other schools we had looked at. The kids have music, art and gym although not as much as I would like to see. They have all the traditional sports programs that are mostly parent volunteers. Parents are encouraged to be involved as much as they want or are able to. From what I have experienced, parents are around a lot, which provides support not only to the students but to the teachers as well.

Last modified North Oakview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.