Grand Rapids, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted October 08, 2011
I love IHM. I have three children at this school and I would recommend it to everyone. We have excellent teachers and a wonderful principal. The children are well prepared for high school and beyond. They have very high standards and help the children achieve that standard every day.

Posted September 18, 2009
I have one son at IHM. The teachers are personally involved with each student and really go above and beyond the call of duty. The children are very accepting and excited about new students. I feel IHM focuses not only on a top notch education but also on spiritual growth.

Immaculate Heart of Mary School 1

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted January 31, 2008
W have been involved with Immaculate Heart of Mary school for 8 years now. We have 3 children who are getting a well-rounded education. On top af being well prepared academically they are being prepared spiritually as well. Through prayer and example they are also being taught the morals and values so necessary, yet lacking, in so many places in today's society. I could not be more pleased with their education nor the community in which we have chosen to raise our children.

Immaculate Heart of Mary School 2

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted December 23, 2007
I like this school and all of the teachers.I don't like the fact of the gross hot lunch and uniforms.

Posted September 10, 2004
We currently have 4 students at IHM, in grades 8,6,4 and 1 and we couldn't be happier with the education that our children are receiving. We have a 3 year old and a 1 year old who will attending in the future. The teachers and staff know every child by name and are excellent examples for our children to follow. As a parent of a student at IHM you are allowed to participate in you child's education by helping out in the art room, on field trips or with the athletic teams. It is a great way to see and learn about your child in their environment. The academics are excellent, especially math and science.

Immaculate Heart of Mary School
1951 Plymouth Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI  49506
Last modified Immaculate Heart of Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Heart of Mary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top