Grand Rapids, MI

Posted March 04, 2013
We cannot say enough great things about this school. The teachers and staff teach in a very loving manner. Outstanding curriculum ! Highly involved parents who care about all students as their own. I just love it ! Priceless education!

Posted January 14, 2010
i have three boys at Holy Spirit and they LOVE going to school. They have a very balanced cirriculam between adacemics and spirituality. I love their Young Five's program too! All positive experiences for all three boys!

Posted September 20, 2009
My children went there and they received a great education.

Posted July 14, 2009
We love Holy Spirit. The teachers are excellent and really care about the kids.

Posted March 04, 2008
We have three children, one graduated and two are still at Holy Spirit. We came to this school because our local public school was a complete let down. No academics, tests, book reports etc. Holy Spirit addresses all areas of academics, social skills and has excellent teachers and staff. The challenge is there and when it comes to sports, everyone plays! We just love our school!

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008
This is a terrific school. Our daughter went here for her 4th and 5th grades after being in a fairly good public school. Her learning was at least a grade level above what was being taught at that public school. Caring teachers..Good discipline..High parental involvement.

Posted January 23, 2005
Holy Spirit Catholic School in Grand Rapids, Michigan is outstanding. I first moved to this area in June 2004 and my son started attending a different Catholic School and in November 2005 we did a mid-semester transfer to Holy Spirit and he has again started to flourish and love education again. The staff and teachers are very kind, fun, and experienced. The Curriculum is very appropriate for his age group and challenging. The extra's they do with the children, the lunch program is very good, and my sone just enjoys going to school. I would recommend this school to anyone new/old in the area.

Holy Spirit School