Posted October 21, 2008
Parents are committed and involved; teachers are committed and creative; students are accepting.

Posted January 31, 2007
- a former student

Posted June 20, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from this school in 2005. I loved it! Teachers here don't just present material to learn, they teach it to you the best they can! If you don't understand something, they are willing to give up their time just so you can understand your material. One huge plus for this school is how they incorporate God into everything you do. There is a wide variety of activities availible, (expecially in middle school!) including jazz band, soccer, basketball, track, volleyball, baseball, and exploritory subjects every quarter that enhances fun and learning. I love this school and I hope that God will make it prosper!

Posted November 10, 2004
Our children have attended Kelloggsville Christian since Pre-school. When my daughter came home from her first day I asked her 'How was your day?' She replied 'It was great. Mrs. V prayed at circle time and told Jesus she is glad I'm there.' My daughter learned the first day that her teacher loves Jesus and loves her! What more could I want. Besides a spiritually nurturing and safe place, Kelloggsville Christian has a great team of teachers and staff. The teachers truly care about what is best for my children while still doing what is best for the whole class. The principal is an excellent administrator who takes the time to get to know all the children. My children have always been challenged academically, musically, artisticly and physically. The best thing about KCS is the sense of family and community. It is really a place where people care about each other.

Legacy Christian School
67 68th Street Southwest, Grand Rapids, MI  49548
Last modified Legacy Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Legacy Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top