PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Legacy Christian School 1

Posted July 02, 2015
I strongly feel that this school is horrible. The teachers and kids have bullied me nonstop for about two years now. There is no diversity, just white people pretty much and the school itself is small and outdated. The teachers are rude, gossipy, and hypocritical and they should hire new ones. The principle thinks too highly of himself and this school has changed entirely since the old principle retired. I am not the only person that thinks these things are true, and I can't wait to go to leave here and go to my new school.

Legacy Christian School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 01, 2015
This school is a joke. With hypocritical teachers, bullies, and no diversity, my children don't want to be here and dread going to school everyday along with many other families we know of. We are so glad to be leaving soon and taking our kids to a better, happier, environment. When we had issues, none of them got solved and they don't have a bullying policy so there was nothing we could do. Once again we are happy to leave.

Posted October 21, 2008
Parents are committed and involved; teachers are committed and creative; students are accepting.

Posted June 20, 2005
I graduated from this school in 2005. I loved it! Teachers here don't just present material to learn, they teach it to you the best they can! If you don't understand something, they are willing to give up their time just so you can understand your material. One huge plus for this school is how they incorporate God into everything you do. There is a wide variety of activities availible, (expecially in middle school!) including jazz band, soccer, basketball, track, volleyball, baseball, and exploritory subjects every quarter that enhances fun and learning. I love this school and I hope that God will make it prosper!

Posted November 10, 2004
Our children have attended Kelloggsville Christian since Pre-school. When my daughter came home from her first day I asked her 'How was your day?' She replied 'It was great. Mrs. V prayed at circle time and told Jesus she is glad I'm there.' My daughter learned the first day that her teacher loves Jesus and loves her! What more could I want. Besides a spiritually nurturing and safe place, Kelloggsville Christian has a great team of teachers and staff. The teachers truly care about what is best for my children while still doing what is best for the whole class. The principal is an excellent administrator who takes the time to get to know all the children. My children have always been challenged academically, musically, artisticly and physically. The best thing about KCS is the sense of family and community. It is really a place where people care about each other.

Legacy Christian School
67 68th Street Southwest, Grand Rapids, MI  49548
Last modified Legacy Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Legacy Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top