Grand Rapids, MI
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted October 30, 2014
West Side Christian offers excellent academics with all subjects taught from a Christian perspective. The staff is amazing and cares for each student and their families on both a professional and personal level. I'm a former West Side graduate and feel truly blessed to be able to send both of my own children there now. Some of my best friendships began at West Side and have remained solid for nearly 3 decades. I also received an outstanding education that prepared me for success in both high school and college. The West Side community is a true family where God's love and grace is evident in every aspect.

Posted October 06, 2014
This school is amazing! I can not emphasize how much WSCS has exceeded our expectations on so many levels. The commitment to genuine Christian education is second to none as evidenced by the loving and hardworking staff, high academic standards, supportive community, and willingness to work with families financially. The academic excellence at WSCS is, undoubtedly, preparing my children for both high school and collegiate success. Speaking from experience (having a child with Down Syndrome) EVERY student is valued for who they have been created by God to be and the gifts God has given them, regardless of any physical, emotional, and/or mental disability! I praise the Lord for WSCS!

Posted May 06, 2014
West Side Christian is an amazing school that prepares students for high school, college, and life! We have one child in college, one in high school, and two enrolled at West Side. The older two are thriving in their academic careers thanks to the early preparation from West Side. West Side Christian is different from other schools in that they not only do they provide great academics but they help to mold a child's heart for God. Our beliefs are reinforced every day in the classroom. We thank God for leading our family to WSCS!

Posted January 22, 2014
West Side Christian School is a Great Home for our boys! Amazing focus on education, the Lord and a welcoming family. My parents and my wife and I did not attend WSCS but they welcomed our boys with open arms as well as us. We have been truly blessed as an entire family by the teachers and staff and believe WSCS to be a true extension of the home.

Posted December 29, 2013
What a blessing it is to work here. God is doing amazing things at this school! How awesome it is to see kids of all ages praising God with their actions, singing, praying, and writing. It is a beautiful close-knit community. You will feel at home from the minute you walk into the doors! I'm grateful for such loving parents, students, alumni, churches, and coworkers that support me. West Side Christian School is a wonderful place to be!

Posted December 20, 2013
West Side is the Best Side! I am admittedly a biased fan of the school with two boys in the 4th and 7th grades, but I never hesitate to rave about our school, our teachers, and our community of parents and students. Faith-based and academically excellent, our students (and my children) are truly prepared for their high school experience once they are done at West Side. Music, art, athletics, and the Bible as a foundation, West Side has been a wonderful choice for my family. To many of us, West Side feels like a home.

Posted March 08, 2012
West Side is a great school. We've had experience with homeschool, charter and public schools and this is by far the best school. The support services for students with ADHD have also been very good. The teachers and staff are great roll models. As a Christian family we are truly blessed to have our core beliefs and values taught at school and backed up at home.

Posted February 23, 2012
West Side knows how to prepare children for high school and beyond! We have one child in college, one child in high school, and one currently at West Side. Our two oldest were very well prepared for high school. The Christ-centered education is quite evident. The teaching staff can't be beat! What a blessing West Side has been to our family.

Posted February 21, 2012
We are truly blessed to have been able to send our kids to the best Christian school in Grand Rapids! WSCS has done a great job in preparing our children for high school and college. The teachers and staff are committed to excellence and keep Christ central in everything they teach. The friends my kids have made are friends for life. Thank you West Side for a great 13 year run! We will miss you!

Posted March 25, 2011
Wow this School is the best Christian School in Grand Rapids my wife and I have three children at Westside Christian (WSCS) not only is the staff great so are the parents. I think the greatest thing is that this school is ran by the parents of the school and had been providing a great Christian education for 127 years in Grand Rapids. My wife was right this is a choice worth every penny.

West Side Christian School
955 Westend Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI  49504
Last modified West Side Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
West Side Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top