PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Two children have attended. The teachers care about the students, not about a paycheck. Small classes so more one on one time. Parent involvement is required, I love this. Communication with teachers is easy and expected. Curriculum is advanced, but the teachers do their best to make it fun. Loving environment for the students. Also offers daycare before school and after school for busy parents. Love this school. Recommend to all not just Christian.

1961 graduate. my happiest school years. never had a better teacher or better learning experience after that. they cared about you .

This is an amazing school. If you are looking for an affordable, high-quality, Christian education this is the school. We have two boys attending ISJ. Our oldest started preschool here in 2012, and our youngest started preschool in 2014. We are so happy with the entire educational experience - the teachers and staff are wonderful; there are variety of sports students can get involved in; diverse field trip opportunites; and fun school wide events. We are so thankful we found ISJ!

This school is tops both in acedemics and teaching the love of Christ in a difficult world. We could not do better for our children--truly a blessing to have found this school. I would also like to mention that it is very affordable, tuition rates are low in comparision to other area Christian schools.

Both my grandaughters atend ISJ, the eldest has been there since age 3 and she is now 12. They both love . It has become family to them and they are safe and secure and able to blossom while being challenged to develop their talents to thteir full potential. This next school year we are adding all day kindergarten and an in suzuki modeled violin program with the kindergarten children which will help to develop character and focus and open their sweet hearts to all that is good. Can't wait! come and grow with us.

Both my children attend Immanual-St. James Lutheran and my husband and I could not ask for a better school. Teachers are wonderful, great parental involvement, and a wonderful Christian based curriculum. I would recommend this school to any parent looking for a Christian based school.

ISJ is a wonderful school providing structure and learning for the students in a Christ-centered atmosphere. I feel that my children are loved and nurtured as they rise to high academic standards. I love to hear the children sing at the Christmas program---what an unlifting experience to hear them praising God with their beautiful voices! ISJ has reasonable tuition, but I would pay any amount and drive twice as far to keep my children learning at this very special school.

Last modified Immanuel-St James Lutheran School Pk-8 is a Private school that serves grades PK-8