Posted January 22, 2010
This school is tops both in acedemics and teaching the love of Christ in a difficult world. We could not do better for our children--truly a blessing to have found this school. I would also like to mention that it is very affordable, tuition rates are low in comparision to other area Christian schools.

Posted March 30, 2008
Both my grandaughters atend ISJ, the eldest has been there since age 3 and she is now 12. They both love . It has become family to them and they are safe and secure and able to blossom while being challenged to develop their talents to thteir full potential. This next school year we are adding all day kindergarten and an in suzuki modeled violin program with the kindergarten children which will help to develop character and focus and open their sweet hearts to all that is good. Can't wait! come and grow with us.

Posted April 06, 2007
Both my children attend Immanual-St. James Lutheran and my husband and I could not ask for a better school. Teachers are wonderful, great parental involvement, and a wonderful Christian based curriculum. I would recommend this school to any parent looking for a Christian based school.

Posted September 30, 2006
ISJ is a wonderful school providing structure and learning for the students in a Christ-centered atmosphere. I feel that my children are loved and nurtured as they rise to high academic standards. I love to hear the children sing at the Christmas program---what an unlifting experience to hear them praising God with their beautiful voices! ISJ has reasonable tuition, but I would pay any amount and drive twice as far to keep my children learning at this very special school.

Posted January 17, 2006
ISJ is a great academic school. It has a high level of learning. It also is a christian school. The teachers are caring and guide children to succeed in all areas. At the end of kindergarden children begin reading. First grade is a vital year of learning at ISJ. Many of the basic concepts of elementary education will be covered; writing, math, and reading. This year will give your child a foundation for the elementary years. ISJ includes in their curriculum: music, art, and spanish. Parents of ISJ want to be involved and are. Their are many opportunities to get involved; in the classroom, sports, and school events. If you are looking for a great academic and religious school ISJ is the place for you.

Immanuel-St James Lutheran School Pk-8
2066 Oakwood Avenue Northeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49505
Last modified Immanuel-St James Lutheran School Pk-8 is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immanuel-St James Lutheran School Pk-8 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top