Grand Rapids, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted November 24, 2014
NPC Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers and administrators are very positive and encouraging. It is evident that they love and care for the children and families that are part of the NPC Family! My children are in a positive learning environment at NPC. They are making strides in all subject areas, and are doing a great job with making sure that active learning is taking place and using various techniques of teaching styles to accommodate all styles of learning. Not only are my children learning and growing in their subject areas, they are also learning and growing in Christ! I know that NPC is an important part of their faith journey, as well as their academic journey. A great school!
3 people found this helpful

NorthPointe Christian Elementary/ Pre-School 4

Posted November 24, 2014
My daughter is in the Spanish Immersion program and has learned spanish so quickly! Her teacher is so patient and her love of children is evident. She communicates well with parents and will return emails or phone calls that very day. We love NPC!

Posted November 24, 2014
Northpointe Christian is a terrific school for my kids. The teachers and staff are so encouraging and caring. You can tell that the teachers love what they do and try to meet all the needs of their students. My children are learning and growing in a loving environment.

Posted November 24, 2014
This is my family's second year at NorthPointe Christian School. My child has attended both a charter and traditional public school in the past. NorthPointe Christian School has exceeded our expectations in regards to its curriculum, staffing, and accommodations. My child has a visual disability and the principal and teachers have gone above and beyond to help him succeed. NorthPointe is not only a fantastic educational institution, but it is also family centered and very accepting of new comers. The entire school has gone out of its way to make my family feel comfortable and confident about our school of choice. NorthPointe's commitment to loving God and loving others is evident, and it has been a blessing to be part of this school community. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for quality education with a Christ-centered focus.
3 people found this helpful

Posted November 24, 2014
I LOVE NorthPointe Christian!! I have a preschool daughter enrolled in their program. They have an excellent Christ-centered curriculum. My daughter has memorized her alphabet, learned how to count and do simple math problems. The before school and after school program has made it possible for us to enroll her at NorthPointe as opposed to taking her to a daycare provider. The faculty and staff are very accommodating being sensitive to our families extreme health issues. I find that discipline and classroom management are handled very well, I have often sporadically stopped by school and looked through the door to see how my daughter is doing and am continually amazed at how the teachers handle all the angst and hyper activity that happen in a pre-school classroom. Communication home to the parents is great! They are consistent and make every effort to make sure us parents know what's going on in the classroom. I would highly recommend NorthPointe Christian to anyone looking for a preschool, it is worth every penny of ours!
2 people found this helpful

NorthPointe Christian Elementary/ Pre-School 4

Posted November 24, 2014
NorthPointe Christian is a school where the entire staff loves and cares for your children and their entire wellbeing. They provide a great combination of guiding them to know and love the Lord with all of their heart, teaching them how to be a vessel in this world, while offering a solid academic education as well. We would send our kids no other place!

Posted November 24, 2014
NorthPointe Christian Elementary exudes a positive, Christ-centered atmosphere through encouragement, positive reinforcement, biblical teachings, and consistent demonstration of Fruit of the Spirit by the teachers and staff. The curriculum is awesome. The principal and teachers are far more focused on each child reaching their individual potential than all children in a particular grade being the same. Children are not the same -- they all have unique needs. NorthPointe strives to nurture and meet the needs of the whole child -- their mind, their heart, their spirits. I'm so blessed to have a child attend NorthPointe Elementary.

Posted November 24, 2014
We love everything about NPC! The teachers are very good with the students. Our son is in the Spanish Immersion program and he is learning so much. We can not express how much we appreciate how the staff takes a vested interest in our son's education. In short NPC is a great school!

NorthPointe Christian Elementary/ Pre-School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
The high school has been a great experience for my children. They are stretched academically and spiritually. Teachers and the Principal have been great to deal with. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quality Christian Education.

Posted June 18, 2009
The students are learning through some very cool hands-on units--- this school goes beyond the books-- and the kids are loving it!

NorthPointe Christian Elementary/ Pre-School
3101 Leonard St. NE , Grand Rapids, MI  49505
Last modified NorthPointe Christian Elementary/ Pre-School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
NorthPointe Christian Elementary/ Pre-School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top