Posted July 06, 2011
I recently graduated from the 8th grade at GRCMS and I am very proud to have walked its halls. The teachers and staff, including the new principle, are extremely dedicated to the education of my generation, and the preparation of our minds for the years to come. The teachers ensure that we gain a deeper understanding of not only the curriculum that the school board sets out for them, but of ourselves as a part of God's Kingdom. My only regret is that my GRCMS experience didn't last longer. Out of five stars, I wish I could give ten. Go Eagles! -A Proud Alumni.

Posted November 20, 2010
My daughter just graduated from the 8th grade there, after spending the full 3 years at the Middle School. Great School! Its part of the Grand Rapids Christian School system, which my daughter has been in since Kindergarten. My daughter suffers from ADD,--no meds-- yet the school has done a great job on keeping her on track, focused, and communication is awesome!!

Posted March 09, 2010
My daughter is a 6th grader at the middle school and we are MORE than pleased with the education she is receiving. The staff is phenomonal and genuinely care about each child as an individual. Any questions, concerns, or random thought I may have regarding any facet of my daughters school day, is never ignored. They take pride in educating the children that pass through the halls, not just keeping them occupied enough to send them through the next grade. The monetary sacrifice is well worth it and I know my children's education is worth it!

Grand Rapids Christian Middle School
1875 Rosewood Avenue Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49506
Last modified Grand Rapids Christian Middle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Grand Rapids Christian Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top