Posted November 15, 2013
This is a former school of mine. I went here two years ago while it was at the old location and I am in 8th grade now. Great school.

Posted April 10, 2012
I am a student at this school and i like to go here because evryone can be themselves and express themselves, not wear a mask all day and hide from the teachers. My homeroom is mrs.reed and i think she is awesome and lets us be who we want to!!

Posted April 24, 2011
My daughter is attending this school and it has been a great 6th grade program for her. I impressed with both the program and the teachers and with how much she has learned this year. The children take classes in science, math, social studies, and English and also study Spanish, music, and art. The teachers find ways to incorporate the environment and being green into the different subjects. In addition to the typical 6th grade course-work, they have completed projects on building a green home and desinging a green city. The kids spend an hour each day outdoors and walk to a nearby park a couple times each month. At the park, they studied the soil, studied birds, tracked animals, and built shelters from natural materials. They also studied how humans impact the ecosystem at the park. Homework averages about one hour per night, with homework being due the next day. There are also longer-term projects that need more time to be completed. The program is a feeder school for City High/Middle and is in the City building which is great for transitioning to middle school. I highly recommend this program for children who are interested in learning more about nature and the environment!

Center For Economicology 0

Posted January 16, 2010
Hi i am a student at Center for Economicology in the 2009-2010 school year currently stationed at Riverside Middle School (north building) i think this school is great because it really teaches students how to save the planet and also about the economy wile they also do the regular objectives math, science, reading, geography, writing, And sometimes wile stationed here we take a walk to riverside park witch is just down the street and we will take soil damples water samples and get to know nature then we will come back to the class room and test the soil ar water. I think Mr.Boosamra is the only teacher suited to teach us.

Center For Economicology
2420 Coit Avenue Northeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49505
Last modified Center For Economicology is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center For Economicology Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top