Public charter
Grand Rapids, MI
After care: No

Wellspring Preparatory High School 2

Posted August 27, 2014
I am a Wellspring Prep. graduate. I was also the principals daughter. Some would say I am bias, I say I got to see what the teachers and staff were really like. And let me tell you, they are fantastic! The teachers I had loved the students so much, only issue is that they have all left, know why? Because the prep net program that runs the school is a business, and they get paid based on the test scores. The principals and staff are over worked and underpaid. And they are not cared about like they should be. The PrepNet staff in charge of multiple prep schools in the area, do not care about the students or teachers, besides the students with straight A's. If you dont have straight A's you are screwed. The only reason I would suggest this school, is there are no fights, gang violence or drugs. I can remember 3 fights, 2 kids with weed and no gangs throughout the 4 years I went there. The teachers are great, they just dont stay for more than two years cause they are wasting their career at that school. There is one teacher left who has been there for over two years, and he has only been there for three. You wont be beat up here, but watch out cause you are now a statistic.

Wellspring Preparatory High School 5

Posted January 09, 2013
Great college preparatory school with dedicated teachers, strong leadership and challenging academics. I love this school ... GO WELLSPRING PREP WOLVES!!!

Wellspring Preparatory High School
1031 Page NE, Grand Rapids, MI  49505
Last modified Wellspring Preparatory High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wellspring Preparatory High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top