Public charter
Grand Rapids, MI

Posted March 16, 2015
I am a freshman at West Michigan Aviation Academy, and typically, it's rare for a teenager to wake up excited to see what we're going to do today. Not only does WMAA specialize in aviation and engineering, but is also very centralized to the STEM system (Science, Technology, Engineering again, and Mathmatics). The teachers here are very one-on-one and really know how to do their job. The classes can range from interesting to even fun, butcan get difficult sometimes, but that's what the guidance counselors are there for. And I suppose their teams are okay.

Posted November 18, 2014
Opportunities abound! I cannot say enough about the staff, facility, student body and standards offered by this school. My oldest son just graduated from this fine school with honors. My middle son is entering his second year at WMAA. I will be sending my youngest here also. If you are searching for the very best education for you child, this is the school for you! I need to add that the one star review on Great Schools for this school is not for WMAA. The reviewer was speaking about another school in the area WMAES.

Posted November 09, 2012
This is a awesome school with a great focus on academic's. They don't let your student fall behind! The teachers care so much! We are blessed to have this school in our community!

West Michigan Aviation Academy
5363 44th Street Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49512
Last modified West Michigan Aviation Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Michigan Aviation Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top