River City Scholars Charter Academy 3

Posted December 14, 2013
Sorry, but this school just doesn't live up to the NHA standard so far and I've tried to give it a chance knowing it's a new school. After moving here and having been at an NHA School previously, it's a let down. Bottom line: you can't essentially 're-open' a school in this neighborhood and not be prepared for the type of learning, behavioral, and cultural challenges you will face. I'll give them credit ; they tried, but a strong, tried and true method needs to be in place with teachers & parents working together. At my former school, a commitment was necessary. I didn't send my kids there because it was the nearestschool.

River City Scholars Charter Academy 5

Posted May 02, 2013
I give River City Scholars a Five Star rating, reason being, my grandsons(2) of them attend River City Scholars and I must say the teaching and learning style(s) are just magnificent. It causes me to re-educate myself in areas I thought I was good at. I thank everyone at River City Scholars for ALL of the time, effort, patience and cohesiveness they are applying in the lives of my and others children, I Salute You!!!

River City Scholars Charter Academy 5

Posted March 22, 2013
For a new school, River City Scholars is really good. So glad it is here now.

River City Scholars Charter Academy
944 Evergreen Street Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI  49507
Last modified River City Scholars Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River City Scholars Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top