Posted September 13, 2012
I have gone to many high schools throughout my childhood. I attended Grayling high school for 10th and part of 11th grade. This was by far the best school i have ever been to. The students there are amazing, and the staff is incrediable. Dianne Tobin and dale forceir are the most respectfull fun loveing people i have ever met. There should be more people like them in the world.

Grayling High School 4

Posted May 05, 2010
I believe this school is fantastic. Your surrounded by teachers that want you to do your best and will go out of their way to help you and don't make you feel 'stupid' for needing a little extra attention in some areas. The students are very sprited for the school and are always supporting athletic teams! I am comparing this school to others that I know and 1 other I attended and I can say that I would be proud to say I graduated from Grayling High School!

Grayling High School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
Personally I believe this school is excellent! The teachers are really dedicated to helping us, the students exceed and they definitely go out of their way to do whatever it takes to get you where you need to be acedemically! Mr. Lackenbucher, Mrs. Febey and Mrs. Forcier are all amazing teachers and many other teachers! We are all very involved in sports as well as education. All the students are very supportive and spirited of athletic teams and the school!

Grayling High School 0

Posted July 13, 2008
I think this school is excellent, all my children graduated from this High school, and continued on to be successful in college. My youngest child is currently in the Honor College at MSU and maintaining a 4 point. This does not happen if you do not have a solid background. Mr. Lackenbucher is amazing. There are very many dedicated teachers at this high school

Posted March 12, 2008

Grayling High School 1

Posted May 02, 2006
I really dont think that this school Is good at all We dont really learn that much...were all focused on sports and such

Posted October 21, 2005
this is a good school athletics is realy good with kids and teach them discipline and education is class A great math and english teachers plus much more. great principal and administration. lots of extra cirricular more than most schools.parents are greatlyinvolved in this district the community really comes together.

Posted April 22, 2004

Grayling High School
1135 North Old 27, Grayling, MI  49738
Last modified Grayling High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grayling High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top