Grosse Ile Middle School 4

Posted October 02, 2010
Relatively new facilities allow for classes to expand upon just what is offered in the book.

Posted October 15, 2009
GIMS is another fine example of the great educational programming offered in the GI school district. Mr. Tucker, the principal, is firm, but friendly - he truly puts the PAL in principal. The kids adore him, and he participates on all levels - even singing with the band at a recent concert performance. The majority of Tucker's supporting staff engage the children in fun and creative ways, really sparking and keeping the interest of the students year after year. The facility itself is state-of-the-art, keeping our students learning in a modern environment that keeps them on track to easily transition into the 'real world.'

Posted June 02, 2009
I love GIMS it is a great place to learn and it is amazing.

Posted March 04, 2009

Posted June 25, 2008
I just wanted to take a minute to review this school. Due to my husband being in the military we move around every 3-4 years. This school system has been wonderful. This past school year they got a new principal and he was awesome. All of the staff was very helpful. if they said they would get back to you they did. in most cases that same day. When i couldnt make parent teacher conferences at the scheduled time i emailed all of the teachers and set it up that same day! One teacher couldnt set one up due to a family thing. but as soon as it was all said and done he emailed me immediately upon his return to school and we met 2 days later! theres nothing i can say negative about this school at all!! i only wish all of our schools could be as good!!

Grosse Ile Middle School 0

Posted January 06, 2008
I hated to move so far away from my home town, but when I came here, I felt like I had lived here my whole life!

Posted April 19, 2005

Posted February 15, 2005
These schools are wonderful. Theteacher to student ratio is good, plentiful athletic programs. Great discipline, and every student leaving this school district after graduation has the foundation that is needed to achieve any goals set in their life. What sets this school district apart from most others, is the phenomenol parent participation in every aspect.

Grosse Ile Middle School
23270 East River Road, Grosse Ile Township, MI  48138
Last modified Grosse Ile Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grosse Ile Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top