Posted December 03, 2013
This school is really religious.This is my 3rd year attending St.Paul and when I came I had no problemm mmaking plent of friends!!!!

Posted October 27, 2009
I can not imagine going to any other school than St. Paul. I have been there for more than 10 years. (preschool-8th) I have countless memories to go along with my life at St. Paul so far.

Posted January 20, 2008
Although we are not Catholic, we chose St. Paul because of the strong Christian values, and excellent educational opportunities. The current principal has really improved an already fantastic school. The children and families are all very kind and respectful to one another, and it is a wonderful atmosphere for our children to grow.

Posted October 15, 2007
My children attended St Paul for many years. Because of a move we are now in public schools... what a difference! The values, study skills, and sense of community St Paul offered gave my children a wonderful start.

St Paul Catholic School 3

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted May 03, 2006
I am a student at St. Paul and I think this school is very good, because the school has fantastic teachers and fun activities. I have learned a ton of interesting things and have a lot of friends.

Posted March 23, 2005
I have 4 beautiful children that have or currently attend St. Paul Catholic School in Grosse Pointe Farms. In Grosse Pointe, we are blessed with a variety of excellent schools - public, parochial and private. My husband and I chose St. Paul Catholic because we hoped our children would receive an excellent and faith-centered education. We have not been disappointed. Begining in pre-school and right through 8th grade, the school has helped bring our faith alive for the children. They have found great friends from solid Catholic families. They have excelled in their studies, well exceeding standardized testing. They look forward to going to school, not just to see their friends but also the teachers. The parish priests are a regular part of the children's lives - certainly with weekly mass but also with occasional lunches and regular interaction. We are blessed.

St Paul Catholic School 4

Posted January 14, 2005
St. Paul provides a Christian atmosphere with parents and teachers who really care. The school continually evolves to improve the education and enrichment of the students.

Posted October 21, 2004
My son has attended St. Paul for 7 years now (he is in 5th grade and he started in pre-K)and he loves St. Paul. The emphasis on rigorous academics, religion and sound discipline to maintain an enhanced educational environment has worked well with him and meets our high standards as post-grad educated parents. Parent involvement is high, and both teachers and the administration are very responsive to parent communication, usually replying by e-mail or phone within 24 hours. There is a comprehensive athletic program which my son also takes advantage of. Having gone to private Catholic schools for most of my education, I can say that St. Paul is giving my son an advantage that I didn't get. The School Committee is also very responsive to parent concerns and helps provide guidance to the principal and teachers. Several graduates went on to become valedictorians at their high schools.

Posted October 20, 2004
My family and I have been affiliated with St. Paul for a number of years. Our experience has been a very positive one. The majority of the teachers are outstanding in their job as well as being very dedicated to teaching the Catholic faith. We have been very pleased at the number of opportunities our children have been exposed to through this school. There is no perfect school, but if you are looking for a solid academic foundation with a dedicated staff, involved parents, fun athletic program, and most importantly, the teachings of the catholic faith, St. Paul School is the place to be.

St Paul Catholic School
170 Grosse Pointe Boulevard, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI  48236
Last modified St Paul Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Paul Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top