Bad
Good

My child is a seventh grade student at Pierce and I must say that I am proud of her achievements and involvement. The curriculum is AWESOME, with teachers who go above and beyond what is expected to ensure that the students excel to the very best potential. Mr. Gross has been a wonderful inspiration to my daughter's orchestra career. The five stars given to this school is an absolute reflection of the great staff and culture. I would suggest this school for all middle school students!

I am temporarily a 7th grade student at Pierce Middle School. I love this school soooo much and i am cool with everyone in the school. Pierce has a class called AA (academic assistance) for those students that need a little help in some areas. I am a student i the 7th/8th orch. and i play the viola. The orch. teacher, Mr. Gross ( who isn't gross lol) has given me the motovation that I need to be successful. The teachers are amazing and are willing to help everybody. The daily brodcast and Pierce Pride shows always make me smile. Pierce has helped me get good grades. I am a A and B student. If you are a student looking for a good school, I would suggest to select Pierce. (2009-2010)

With Middle School being a very awkward time in childrens life, this school seems to handle the drama very well. They have classes accomodating every level student.

Pierce is a nice school. It has great teachers who support their students. Pierce offers a variety of clubs and activities. They have a good selection of athletics to pursue as well. They are a little strict on the rules. They are now inforcing the NBC rule (no body contact) and you must stay to the right of the hall ways. But other than that a great school.

I have a special needs child at Pierce Middle School and the staff, especially the principle and guidance counselor have bent over backwards for my son. Our move here was in large part based on the reputation of the school. We were not dissapointed.

Last modified Pierce Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.