Pierce Middle School 0

Posted March 12, 2010
My child is a seventh grade student at Pierce and I must say that I am proud of her achievements and involvement. The curriculum is AWESOME, with teachers who go above and beyond what is expected to ensure that the students excel to the very best potential. Mr. Gross has been a wonderful inspiration to my daughter's orchestra career. The five stars given to this school is an absolute reflection of the great staff and culture. I would suggest this school for all middle school students!

Pierce Middle School 0

Posted March 12, 2010
I am temporarily a 7th grade student at Pierce Middle School. I love this school soooo much and i am cool with everyone in the school. Pierce has a class called AA (academic assistance) for those students that need a little help in some areas. I am a student i the 7th/8th orch. and i play the viola. The orch. teacher, Mr. Gross ( who isn't gross lol) has given me the motovation that I need to be successful. The teachers are amazing and are willing to help everybody. The daily brodcast and Pierce Pride shows always make me smile. Pierce has helped me get good grades. I am a A and B student. If you are a student looking for a good school, I would suggest to select Pierce. (2009-2010)

Posted May 29, 2009
With Middle School being a very awkward time in childrens life, this school seems to handle the drama very well. They have classes accomodating every level student.

Posted August 27, 2008
Pierce is a nice school. It has great teachers who support their students. Pierce offers a variety of clubs and activities. They have a good selection of athletics to pursue as well. They are a little strict on the rules. They are now inforcing the NBC rule (no body contact) and you must stay to the right of the hall ways. But other than that a great school.

Posted October 20, 2007

Posted August 06, 2007
I have a special needs child at Pierce Middle School and the staff, especially the principle and guidance counselor have bent over backwards for my son. Our move here was in large part based on the reputation of the school. We were not dissapointed.

Posted February 11, 2007

Posted July 04, 2004
Pierce Middle School has provided two of my children with a great educational experience. I have never met such a great team of teachers. Attend Clue night as a parent volunteer and you will get to see this awesome staff in action. My children have developed incredible skills from one teacher's journalism class and video broadcast class. Excellent job on the gold medal for the Trojan Times. The Math, Science and English teachers are all excellent. We are looking forward to the years that our third child will be attending Pierce.

Pierce Middle School 4

Posted February 05, 2004
Good school- activities varying form Jazz Band to Math Pentathlon clubs to Gaming Clubs (for the party animals)! Nice music program. Terrific teachers and administrators that are good at what they do.

Pierce Middle School
15430 Kercheval Avenue, Grosse Pointe Park, MI  48230
Last modified Pierce Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pierce Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top