Bad
Good

Posted April 29, 2014
My child begin Parcells in 6th grade after attending a Catholic school. I wondered about her adjusting however, the Teachers are awesome their and she fell right in.

Posted January 13, 2014
Parcells school is fantastic. It has maintained the education standards with all the changes in the state standards, recession etc. Teachers are very nice and my daughter and her friends have a high opinion of it.

Posted December 22, 2013
I have had a fantastic expirence at Parcells. The staff are exeptional, and are always encouraging students to do their best. Parcells is an astounding school and I have been blessed to be apart of it.

Parcells Middle School 3

Posted November 04, 2013
I'm glad Mr. King the Assistant Principal is gone; he was awful for the school. He pretended to care about the students but seemed to take pleasure in disciplining them. Maybe with a new principal and assistant principal Parcells can once again become a school where students both learn and grow.

Posted December 08, 2012
Parcells is wonderful...highly recommended! Our son has spent the last two years here (6-7th grade) and has had nothing but positive experiences. With a job that requires frequent relocation, we've had the opportunity to be part of several excellent school districts in three different states and Parcells has met our high expectations across the whole spectrum (principal, teachers, parents, curriculum, fellow students, etc). We will miss this school when we have to move again!

Posted October 21, 2010
Parcell middle school is a pretty decent school! My son has been here a couple years and has had incidents of bullying but other than that the school tries to nip problems in the bud as much and fast as possible. i do think the district has went down a little as far as expectancy but overall a better district than detroit and warren!

Posted January 30, 2008
I have a child in the 6th grade. Having just moved into the district I was happily surprised to see the diversity within the student body. My husband and I are also very pleased with the teachers and the open communication which exists between parents and the faculty. It really is time for us as parents responsible for the education of our children to think globally. I believe Parcells does a wonderful job.

Posted January 09, 2006
I went to this school for all three years of middle school. I never felt uncomfortable or had problems learning. The staff for the most part was excellent. Parents in Grosse Pointe seem afraid of diversity and consider Parcells a 'rough' school, which I find insulting. These concerned parents need to realize that their children are in a 'bubble' that is unfair for them socially in the real world. I left Parcells with over a 3.5 grade average, Graduated just short of a 3.75 average from Grosse Pointe North, got over 1200 on my SATs, and am now attending one of the top 25 liberal arts schools in the country. Not bad for a 'rough' school, eh?

Posted March 10, 2005
Parcells is a school that tries to meet the needs of every student. The teachers are dedicated and work very hard to keep high standards. Even with the 'issues' that face Parcells with changing state requirements, cuts in funding, and transfer students, the atmosphere is positive and conducive to learning. Bravo to the parents and teachers of Parcells for maintaining such a top notch school. It's a great place to be a middle school student!

Parcells Middle School
20600 Mack Avenue, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI  48236
Last modified Parcells Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parcells Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top