Grosse Pointe, MI

Posted September 16, 2013
Maire is an educational oasis! The awesome combination of teachers, principal and support staff that go out of their way to make each day special for the children, along with a strong community of parents who show up is rare! The PTO works hard to help support our school and foster an enriching learning environment for some of the luckiest children in our nation. Often when children move on to the middle school, their parents not only want to stay at Maire, but many do stay to be a part of our generous volunteer group. We are a family.

Posted August 09, 2012
This was my childs first year at Maire and the experience has been wonderful from the teachers, parental involvement, and the principal's caring and enthusiastic attitude. My child and I look forward to many more exciting experiences at Lewis Maire!

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted July 04, 2004
My third child is entering his final year at Maire Elementary and I cannot believe that I have not written a comment yet on this site about how great Maire Elementary is. The principal and teachers are TOP NOTCH!! My children have received such a great foundation upon which to build their further education.

Lewis Maire Elementary School
740 Cadieux Road, Grosse Pointe, MI  48230
Last modified Lewis Maire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewis Maire Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top