Foundation for Exceptional Children 5

Posted February 08, 2011
I just decided to go online to see if this great school was still in business. I'm excited to see it is!! My son Michael Frontera was a student here in 1982 - 1985 and is 30 now and attends a sheltered workshop situation in our hometown of Greenwood, SC. I believe the wonderful start he got and the therapies he received at FEC was the KEY in his development into the wonderful sweet young man he is now. Dorothy Martin was the "principal" at that time. I am so happy this school continues to serve the community. Tuition was very low then and we parents did alot of fundraising to keep the school afloat. Glad you're still floating!!!

Foundation for Exceptional Children 5

Posted December 21, 2009

Foundation for Exceptional Children
16 Lake Shore Rd, Grosse Pointe, MI  48236
Last modified Foundation for Exceptional Children is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Foundation for Exceptional Children Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top