Bad
Good

This is alright i hate how some teachers cant control there class the education here is poor I'm a student here n i hate how its separated how will it get us ready to the new world when we graduate arent we suppose to have classes mixed cus if its mixed then we would b ready wen we graduate Senior year isnt enough n The people we used close with its just too awkward wen were around them the point is THIS SKOOL ISNT THE BEST

I recently started attending Frontier since the building it moved to is closer to my home. Frontier is so mundane its boring, and some of the teachers are just stupid. they need to have better educated teachers. The kids are sexist, I'm a guy, but the way some of these guys disrespect the girls is just sad. Some staff are very nice well others are just to strict and should not have become educators if they did not know how to handle the students. The work seems to be a grade or two back, it feels more like a middle school then it does a highschool. I did not know it was gender separated until I attended the school, which I think is just stupid. On the upside the library is nicely equipped, there are good books in mostly every class. The internet is fast and the principle is excellent, Dr. Abed should be placed in a better school. it's a good school for non English speakers and well that's it. I would not send my kid here if I was a parent hopefully I am able to leave next semester.

The school's main administration (the District owner of this school and its sister schools) treat it like a business instead of an educational institution. There are a lot of new comers in the school, so it is a very straight forward school. There are only 4 electives in this school and cannot be chosen by the student. These are: Gym/Health (The school doesnt even have its own gym), Art, Technology (Computers), and the only foreign language class; Arabic. The school is housed in a historic building. There are many afterschool clubs that can be joined, and offers tutoring (free). Personally, I think this school could use some MAJOR improvements. But if you need an easy and straight school, Frontier is your choice!

Our school is very diverse and has a wonderful staff! We speak many different languages here and have many students who are new to the US. It is very challenging but very rewarding to help and teach these students!

Frontier International Academy is the school to be at! Frontier is here to help us get our education ,and prepare us for life. We have new rules, and teachers this year. Frontier is here and is improving each year as we pass by. So what are you waiting for sign up your child to attend Frontier, its from 6-12th grade. [:

I am a student who attends Frontier International Academy. Its not in good shape but the education I recieve there is excellent. The teachers are nice and the principal and vice principal rock. When I go there I feel like Im at home, but with a little touching up around here and there it will be perfect. If I were a parent I would sign up my child to attend there.

Last modified Frontier International Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12