Public charter
Hamtramck, MI

Posted June 23, 2014
I have two children in this school, this is the second year for one of my children. I absolutely recommend this school. I took my child out of a private school that was not addressing the special needs that my child required, Hanley does that and more. They are extremely patient and I've seen growth with my child both years as their grade level is getting higher. The complete staff and teachers at Hanley are phenomenal. They are well equipped to handle the children and this can be clearly seen by the teachers having the proper training. We LOVE Hanley!

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted May 19, 2009
I am so pleased with Hanley. My child was below grade level when I got to this school at the beginning of the year. My child is ending this year above grade level. I owe it all to the wonderful staff at Hanley.

Hanley International Academy 0

Posted March 13, 2009
Hanley is a wonderful school with excellent administrators, teachers, and special education support staff. I can't imagine working anywhere else!

Posted October 07, 2008
I have found this administration to be nothing but cooperative and understanding. They always take the side of the student first and I appreciate that as a parent. As for the teaching staff, nothing but good things to say about them.

Posted October 07, 2008
I've never worked at a school that values us, the teachers, more than this school does. I have received more resources this year than any other school I have worked at. I'm glad I decided to work here.

Hanley International Academy 1

Posted October 01, 2008
Horrible adminstration. There are a few great teachers caught up in a horrible system. A poor learning environment, teachers act like children among major complaints. Never would i reccomend this school to anyone.

Hanley International Academy 4

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted September 04, 2008
This school has a wonderful mixture of people I Love It!!

Hanley International Academy
2400 Denton Street, Hamtramck, MI  48212
Last modified Hanley International Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanley International Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top