Hanover, MI

Posted February 03, 2014
I have been very pleased with the education my children have received. The staff has always been willing to help.

Posted February 02, 2014
Hanover-Horton Middle School is an amazing place! It is a small school with great programs, an amazing staff and teachers who care about all the students. Students can be involved in a variety of afterschool activities including athletics, Student Council, National Honor Society, Homework Club, Leo's Club, Robotics Club and more. Come and be a part of HH!

Posted February 02, 2014
I couldn't ask for a better school for my three kids. The administration knows every kid and supports them in all of their goals. I have been very impressed with the programs offered to middle school students both academic and extra curricular. There is a club for everyone who wants to participate. I highly recommend Hanover Horton Schools.

Posted February 02, 2014
The teachers know my child personally and provide feedback when needed. The principal knows my first name and my child's and always has a warm greeting. my 6th grader was able to participate in cross country unlike in other districts in the area. My daughter has had a class in technology, art, and currently Spanish. These classes may not be offered in other districts.

Hanover-Horton Middle School 4

Posted February 02, 2014
We have lived in the district for 16 years, and love H-H schools. The teachers are available & open to parent communication. We even had one teacher run a workshop on her own time, after school to help math students improve their basic math skills. The principal is visible and available as well. Our son felt very comfortable going to her with any concerns. The school seems very safe, especially with the new security entrances. Technology is up to date & is being improved each year. I would definitely recommend H-H schools to anyone looking for a great place to grow and learn. It is a great community!

Posted February 02, 2014
When my husband's job transferred us to the area 7 years ago I did a ton of research on area schools. We have been completely blessed and satisfied with our decision on Hanover-Horton schools. We are very proud to be HH Comets!

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted September 10, 2007

Hanover-Horton Middle School 4

Posted December 14, 2006

Hanover-Horton Middle School 2

Posted March 29, 2005

Hanover-Horton Middle School
10000 Moscow Road, Hanover, MI  49241
Last modified Hanover-Horton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanover-Horton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top