Bad
Good

To still be a fairly new school, it is moving at an awesome rate and with the proper guidance it will continue to succeed.

I go to chandler park middle school I like it a lot. There isn't a lot of drama . We have a terrific basketball team. We are middle school basketball champions . Let's go eagles

I haven't even been there for a long time and its terrible. The school is very ghetto , bland, and out of order! The elementary has everything like a library, bigger building, decor. Like what middle school or high school doesn't have a library. A new principal came and he changed up things a lot. He made this homework thing that you get homework from every class and if you don't do it you get detention. How can they build all this work and pressure on us and expect us not to turn in an assignment, its to much! There is favoritism towards the loud and obnoxious students,they rarely get yelled at. It's also very unorganized. I do not recommend!

My son got kicked out of the school because of his grades. They say he needed tutoring I had him going to tutoring after school for a whole semester and his grades did not improve. Tutoring in their eyes is sitting the kids in a classroom after school for an hour and making them do homework that they dont understand.

my school is very great i was there for 6 whole years now i am at the middle school so it is way different

This is my first year at Chandler Park Academy. Its been good so far, but the princible has anger issues. He really needs to fix that. But the goods news is that he retired. So we havae a new princible, Mr. Williams. He's really cool, he dont yell as much as Dr.Williams. Other than that I like Chandler Park Academy

I have no children attending CPA as of yet,but we have had an interview for my daughter who will be in the 7th grade. He seemed to be a very concerned and stern principal but a few of his remarks rubbed me the wrong way. "i dont want parents acting ghetto, let me handle students our way!" That remark only "Ghetto", was ghetto to me! I am my child advocate and i know all to well about favoritism. I will expect the educators to.do.their jobs but i will always be my Childs advocate will all fairness

My child has been with CPA for 6 years. The elementary school was go od. But since the school has gotten bigger, the schools leadership and academics have gone down. I agree with the previous parent. The middle school principal is very immature and only gives the appearance of being a good educator. And sadly his poor behavior is mimiced by many of the teachers. Very disappointed I thought my child would graduate from this school but I'm looking for another one. The middle school is getting out of control and I no longer see this school as being any different than a DPS school.

better luches should be given to all three school and during 6th hour thier should be a snack given to the students. like last year they gave out fruit everyday and my daughter would come home say how she dont want to leave the school, only thing is that they ask for too much like no earing, no boots, no gym shoes, and no bookbag should be carried during school...

I am a student at Chandler Park Academy and i believe that CPA is an average school. It has its ups and downs and although they need to improve things, it is definately not one of the worst.

Last modified Chandler Park Academy - Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.