Posted February 13, 2014
To still be a fairly new school, it is moving at an awesome rate and with the proper guidance it will continue to succeed.

Posted January 16, 2014
I go to chandler park middle school I like it a lot. There isn't a lot of drama . We have a terrific basketball team. We are middle school basketball champions . Let's go eagles

Chandler Park Academy - Middle School 1

Posted August 26, 2013
I haven't even been there for a long time and its terrible. The school is very ghetto , bland, and out of order! The elementary has everything like a library, bigger building, decor. Like what middle school or high school doesn't have a library. A new principal came and he changed up things a lot. He made this homework thing that you get homework from every class and if you don't do it you get detention. How can they build all this work and pressure on us and expect us not to turn in an assignment, its to much! There is favoritism towards the loud and obnoxious students,they rarely get yelled at. It's also very unorganized. I do not recommend!

Chandler Park Academy - Middle School 1

Posted July 09, 2013
My son got kicked out of the school because of his grades. They say he needed tutoring I had him going to tutoring after school for a whole semester and his grades did not improve. Tutoring in their eyes is sitting the kids in a classroom after school for an hour and making them do homework that they dont understand.

Posted June 25, 2013
my school is very great i was there for 6 whole years now i am at the middle school so it is way different

Chandler Park Academy - Middle School 2

Posted May 22, 2012
My child has been with CPA for 6 years. The elementary school was go od. But since the school has gotten bigger, the schools leadership and academics have gone down. I agree with the previous parent. The middle school principal is very immature and only gives the appearance of being a good educator. And sadly his poor behavior is mimiced by many of the teachers. Very disappointed I thought my child would graduate from this school but I'm looking for another one. The middle school is getting out of control and I no longer see this school as being any different than a DPS school.

Chandler Park Academy - Middle School 4

Posted March 23, 2011
better luches should be given to all three school and during 6th hour thier should be a snack given to the students. like last year they gave out fruit everyday and my daughter would come home say how she dont want to leave the school, only thing is that they ask for too much like no earing, no boots, no gym shoes, and no bookbag should be carried during school...

Posted January 01, 2010

Chandler Park Academy - Middle School 3

Posted March 29, 2009
I am a student at Chandler Park Academy and i believe that CPA is an average school. It has its ups and downs and although they need to improve things, it is definately not one of the worst.

Chandler Park Academy - Middle School 0

Posted December 30, 2008
I was a former student of CPA for five years and those were great times. But every since I moved, all I have heard was chandler park was a bad school. Chandler Park is a great school to send your children to.A lot had changed since I left. I miss all my friends there and I wish nothing but the best for them.

Chandler Park Academy - Middle School
20100 Kelly Rd, Harper Woods, MI  48225
Last modified Chandler Park Academy - Middle School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chandler Park Academy - Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews.