Posted September 25, 2013
I am a graduate of HEART Academy. I have no regrets about attending school there. When I was a student I had some unhappy times, but that's life. HEART Academy takes away all of the distractions of going to a public school. I loved the small student body. It was nice to walk into school and not be surrounded by strangers. Just as any school does, HEART did have some issues. But thats any place. The school also lacks parental involvement. Unlike public schools that has security guards to keep kids in line, HEART Academy has used parents help. I love my old high school.

Posted March 31, 2011
Iam a parent and my child attends heart and I thought that it would help her with getting ready for the real world it has been a night mare the teachers don't no how to talk to the parents or students my daughter came for daas there the teacher took time to help the students this school no she went form a 3.00 to 1.8 her friends allso I was talking to other parents and they all said the same thing there are no activities at all but gym high school is suppose to be a good memory I no mines was

Heart Academy 2

Posted January 26, 2011
I am a former student of HEART Academy and there was a lot of drama, disrespect, and immaturity. This 2010-2011 year has really gotten out of control. I would not reccomend the school to any student because of all the distractions.

Heart Academy 3

Posted May 02, 2010
I am a student at Heart Academy. And the school has SO MUCH DRAMA and problems. The students are very rude, and mean towards each oher. But the school academically is good. But we need MORE ACTIVITIES. Its a shame we dont have many activities for the students. but overall, its okay.

Posted September 07, 2009

Posted August 14, 2009

Heart Academy 0

Posted July 14, 2009
I am a former student at heart academy and to me personally heart is a good school yes but i feel as if somethings in the school need to change..this school did turn out to be the opposite of what i thought. the school does need some donations and we did have gym but the gym teacher was borrowing other teachers things just to construct class because the school couldn't afford to buy the proper things needed. the teachers were ill prepared at times because the schools wouldnt tell them anything at times with the schedules , and sometimes things didnt make sense..for instance when we took our finals for our 1st semester the teachers were confused and the other staff memebers including the principal didnt know what they were doing.

Posted June 12, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted March 03, 2009
I am currently a ninth grade student at HEART. When I applied to this school I was told it was a great school and its comes out this school is the total opposite. This school dosent really teach anything if you went to a good middle school. The school can hardly afford anything. I would not come to this school if I were you.

Heart Academy
19800 Anita St, Harper Woods, MI  48225
Last modified Heart Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heart Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.